“Awesome ice cream & friendly staff”
Review of Fosters Freeze

Fosters Freeze
Reviewed 13 May 2017

Loved this place, saving us from the heat of the Joshua Tree National Park.
Easily accessible from the highway so well worth turning off for.

We both had the 'parfaits' which were soooo yummy (and I'm not the biggest ice cream fan usually). Staff were really friendly and welcoming and they obviously support the local community which is so nice to see (coming from England where there's so little community support).

Thanks for the memories! :)

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Twisters are as good as a dairy queen blizzard. I got a banana split twisters. Wife got a Reese twister.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

I used to live in 29 Palms, This place is a fixture for our family & It's a good size family, Everyone knows us!! I recommend EVERYTHING on the menu!! The treats are tough to beat, The burgers are 2nd to none, The chicken was excellent, The safe is always friendly & Fast & Courteous, It's just a small little joint to hang out & Have something great to eat & Treat!! The BERRY TWISTERS are the best!!

Reviewed 3 May 2016

I just wanted a good burger without spending much money. This place was perfect. Didn't spend much and got waffle fries. That's always a bonus.

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

I really like this place for ice cream.The staff has always been friendly and the place always seems to be filled with locals.The location is a little out of the way but very easy to find as the town is relatively small and easy to get around in.