“QUIET AND COMFORTABLE GREAT VALUE MEALS”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 May 2017

I was in Twentynine Palms and met up with friends at Denny's. I have to admit that I never realized what a value Denny's is. This restaurant in Twentynine Palms is in the small downtown area. The service and value were great.

The 2-4-6-8 deals are an incredible value. It's amazing to have a good meal for under $10 including soft drink and tip. I ordered the $4 meal that included 2 pancakes, 2 eggs and 2 strips of bacon or sausage. I am a vegetarian so I asked the server to skip the meat and he offered me hash browns instead. I recently went to the Burbank, CA Dennys and was told no subsitutions, so I appreciated the server in Twentynine Palms being so accommodating.

I loved the place so much that I went back three times and now am a fan of Dennys. There is also a 15% discount for AARP Members.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Tried twice in past two months, first time I walked out after being toald twice my food was on the way. Short oder breakfast 50 minutes, other patrons servred and finnished seated after we arived. 2nd time OK the place was packed so let it go.... Second time 45 minuts to cold food. I am done with place.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 3 April 2017

We were tired after a day of traveling and didn't want to search for a local restaurant. We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food and the prompt, friendly service.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Denny's is dependable, but staff here was above and beyond for service. Fast, smart, engaged. Whoever manages this place hires well and inspires quality service. Great food. Fast. We were very satisfied.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

The food was average as expected. The place was clean and tidy. Service was average. The men's restroom was kind of disgusting.

Date of visit: March 2017