“Best Chinese restaurant in 29 palms!!!”

Top 100 Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 December 2014

The food is excellent! The service is fast and the Staff is very friendly and attractive too! Best Chinese food I've ever had!

1  Thank Jenni9643

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

I just got carry out from this place this evening. I like that I could get two different entrees in a good carry out container. What I didn't like us the cashier didn't know or ask which vegetables were in the dish. I asked for snow peas and onions but got a ton of celery as a "filler". Yes u should have looked before leaving but then again it was a very simple request and the place was not busy

1  Thank osanida
Reviewed 16 January 2014

It is not fancy and it rather small, but the food was very good. I had a noodle dish. There was a hint of curry and the right amount of vegetables and of course I could not eat it all in one sitting. If and when we return ot Twentynine Palms we would definitely go back.

1  Thank R. M
Reviewed 14 December 2013

i moved to 29 two years ago. I just love Top 100's food. It is delicious and healthy. I eat here several times a week. The prices are very reasonable !!! Friendly and family oriented. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Brenda B
Reviewed 4 October 2013

My husband and I really like the food, its a bit pricey compared to other Chinese joints in town. But you are paying for the quality.
The Lo Mein is killer!