All reviews third floor room half board ski room each meal hotel is fantastic family run hotel chihuahua emilio chef lift slopes garage cheese
Reviewed 5 March 2018

My dad has been coming here for the last 7 years, either alone or with some of my siblings. I was there for the first time this year, and I absolutely loved it. It is a small family business and the owners are very helpful and super friendly. The breakfast buffet is very diverse, and the 5/6 dish dinners are also very high standard (for the main dish, you can always choose between 2 options for the next day). They even get you the ski passes if you ask them!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

What a great week we had at Ischgl and staying at this hotel. It was a pleasure each day to return from a days skiing to a magnificent meal each night.

We initially had our reservations eating at the same place each night however each meal was different and highly anticipated.

Compliments to the Owners, Chef and staff for a very enjoyable week. Would strongly recommend this hotel for anyone interested in staying in Ischgl.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We had the most amazing stay over Xmas, our 3rd stay here
Friendly Family run small boutique hotel very close to the lift.
The food is fantastic thanks to Martin the chef & Rebecca runs the hotel to a very high standard & of course can’t leave out Emilio the family Chihuahua.
Can’t wait to return

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CaLe-O7
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed 6 days here at this cozy little hotel. The food was absolutely amazing. Christmas Eve was also a nice and warm experience. Rebekka and her staff did their best to create a wonderful atmosphere.
We will be back

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2017

As everyone has said, the food is first class. As a vegetarian I particularly appreciated the effort they went to for me. On previous visits to Austria I've had variations of cheese + vegetables each night. At the Vista Allegra they were much more imaginative and I dined like a queen. Every night my dishes were just as beautifully and carefully presented as everyone else's. Last year we skied in Italy and stayed in a hotel with a one star Michelin restaurant, which was lovely, but I can honestly say the food was better at the Vista Allegra. Vegans might like to note there's soya milk and vegan butter on offer at breakfast. I'm posting a photo of the menu - unfortunately it doesn't show the vegetarian dishes. I think I was the only veggie there, so they just told me what I would be having.

The hotel is warm, modern and very clean. The spa is big for the size of the hotel (small). This hotel is not rustic, so if you want old timber and open fires go elsewhere!

Staff are very friendly and accommodating. The owner arranged for us to have an early dinner on the evening we did the night toboganning so that we could take our time and didn't have to rush back. (It's brilliant fun).

One tip - when you come out of the ski room go UP the slope not down it. About 50m up the road is the escalator that takes you directly down to the gondola.

We absolutely loved the Ischgl ski area. It's extensive and varied and the lift system is fantastic. We are mile-hungry intermediates and found plenty to amuse us for 5 days without buying the full Silvretta pass. The area on the right of the piste map above Paznauner Taya was our favorite. Can heartily recommend the Skyfly zipwire too.

Room Tip: Stayed in a deluxe room - all newly refurbished
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple