Rose
US$126
US$122
US$173
US$169
All reviewsski busbarbecue grillevery nightgreat hotelseparate loomin walkmain centremost eveningsstay there againgreat view of the mountainstrain stationwinter holidayevening mealperfect stayrooms are basicquiet streetspent a week
Reviewed 6 March 2011

I originally stayed at a hotel a few yards away for 3 nights with 2 friends, one a heavy snorer (friend) and a light sleeper (me) don't mix well!
decided to find a room of my own for the remaining 4 nights, the hotel rose was the best find i could have wished for!
The room was fantastic, quiet, clean, large, comfortable. The staff were polite, caring, friendly.
Food was first class with a very large choice, I can recommend this hotel to anyone and I hope I have the chance to visit it again. Mike.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank mikeWorcestershire
Reviewed 11 February 2011

Travelled with chystal-ski and stopped for 1 week from 29th Jan to 5th Feb 2011. Our first impression was one of a very friendly hotel with good facilities. Unfortunately from Thursday onwards our veiw changed as numerous guests were going down with sickness and diarrhea, we also learnt that the same had happened the week including some members of staff. We informed reception friday morning to let them know of our illness, there was an offer to call a doctor if needed, but apart from that they made no other contact with us. I suppose if it had been fatal it would have been left to the clearner find us. I will not be using this hotel again and would reccommend all to avoid the food on a buffet style service.
One final moan is about the bed which creeked every time I turned over and having spent all day friday in it feeling pretty lousy it was just something else I could have done without.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank steadyrunner
Reviewed 1 February 2011

This was the third year we stayed at the Hotel Rose and each year it has surpassed itself. The accomodation is excellent with clean well kept rooms, the food was excellent and choices wide ranging and most of all we found the staff to be genuinely concerned that we enjoy our stay. We have no problems in recommending it to anyone other than a half wish to keep this gem to ourselves...

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matureskier_11
Reviewed 3 March 2010

Stayed here about 5 years ago and I'm glad to say it's just as brilliant.

Friendly staff, good sized rooms, fantastic food (and plenty of it).

On the downside, smoking is allowed in the bar and the bathroom decor is a bit dated.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bender_B_Rodriguez
Reviewed 10 January 2010

My partner and I apprehensively booked the Hotel Rose for one week. From the moment we arrived the service was impeccible and everyone was very personal and friendly. It was situated just off the main streets of Mayrhofen, within easy walking distance to the main Penken gondala. The rooms were always clean with fresh towels everyday. We thoroughly enjoyed the variety of food available, and nothing was ever too much trouble if you wanted to change something. Stefan, our waiter was awesome!!! Spa area was always lovely and clean and very relaxing after a hard days skiing. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Mayrhofen and the memories of this holiday will live with us forever.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple