Modern boutique style hotel located between Kaprun center and Kitzsteinhorn.
- Professional and efficient staff. Nice and welcoming.
- Lovely, spacious rooms and nice mountain views from rooms.
- Good sauna area and heated outdoor pool.
- Nice and cosy lobby.
- Great breakfast (although coffee could be better)
- Dinner is excellent, go for the full or half board options. Coffee and cakes included after skiing.
- WiFi works well in rooms
- Beds and pillows could have been better. Heating in room did not work properly. Curtains in room are not dark enough so sun wakes you up early.
- Outdoor pool could have been 1-2 Celsius warmer and could have been cleaned better.
- The restaurant is located a 50 meter steep walk from the hotel. This was very problematic as the road was super slippery. Surely someone will break a leg or arm here if not addressed.
-Gym is very basic and contains 2-3 cardio machines and a technogym multi purpose machine.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking