“Great view, good food”

Restaurant Gletschermuehle
Ranked #24 of 43 Restaurants in Kaprun
Cuisines: Austrian
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

A bit more price than other restaurants in the area, but they do offer better quality with their homemade dishes.
View is fantastic which makes total experience really nice.
Service was very friendly and professional.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We visited this place also last time we were skiing at the glacier. The place is good for lunch, nice interior and they serve to the tables. The first day we had a young extremely nice young servant, so the next days older man was quite a disappointment. Try the soups, tasty , and enough to keep you warm in the cold wheather.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Cold as ice outside. Breathtaking view. Good food in large portions. Waiters very friendly and service oriented. We' ll deffinitely eat here again as soon as we get up on the glacier.

Thank Alexandra Ilinc... T
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Last ski-day and I was determined to end with a Tyrolean lunch and a bit of style. The Gletschermuhle was certainly inviting and the staff very nice and attentive however my Tirolean Grostl was a disappointment. When asked if I was enjoying my meal - I said "not really - its quite dry" - which I am afraid is British understatement for not good at all ! He said " maybe some ketchup?". To be fair - I think there may have been a small discount from the bill but I should have been offered a replacement. I had seen grostl in the Apinecenter previously costing much less and looking far more appetising however less appealing the surroundings.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Nice service and fast.
The wienerschnitsel von calb was great, expensive but worth it. Pasta vas ok but tastless.