“Delicious BBQ ”

Price range: US$6 - US$15
Neighbourhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Neighbourhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

Simple, delicious, affordable and friendly. I'll definitely be back here many more times. Everything is great, but my favorite is the smoked chicken.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Nola suffers identifying true BBQ until you wonder into Moe's. From the greet to the smoked meat... This place nails service and a real BBQ experience.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

What a cute building! Not to mention the inside of the restaurant and bathrooms were so clean. I got the turkey sandwich and it was delicious. The bun was toasted, loaded with meat, coleslaw, and both white and red bbq sauce. For my sides I got the green beans and jalapeno cheese grits and both had so much flavor. A sandwich, two sides and a drink all for $9 is a steal. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

We were looking for a bbq restaurant and found this place a couple of days earlier but they were sold out. We went back a few days later to check them out. The meat was tender and good. the corn bread was delicious and the sides were great also. I also enjoyed the lemonade. Great food at a good price.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

The bbq pulled pork, potato salad and porky & beans was one of the best I have ever eaten !! All of the sides are delicious, I also recommend the Mac and cheese.... Sometimes they have a special of pulled pork nachos, if they have those on your visit, get that!