28 people are viewing this hotel
US$194
Expedia.comUS$218
PricelineUS$235
Hotels.comUS$218
All reviews rooftop pool music venue smeg fridge record player front desk lobby bar full size fridge trendy hotel cool vibe french quarter corner room warehouse district the entire staff bourbon street josephine stumptown nola
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2022 via mobile

The Ace has successfully curated a vibe and atmosphere that is intoxicating. You’ll want to extend your stay!
From the gorgeous lobby with welcoming staff and to the spacious rooftop pool this hotel hits every mark. The rooms are cute, accommodating, and comfortable. The drink and food offerings have variety and consistently exceed expectations. 10/10 will absolutely stay again!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Yvette Bullock, Other at Ace Hotel New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2022

We will absolutely welcome you back again...10/10 is the biggest compliment you can give us. We are truly appreciative and look forward to having you back with us.

Reviewed 19 June 2022

Momma needed a solo staycation and The Ace delivered. Asia went out of her way to offer the best experience possible. Rooftop pool, well-styled rooms and friendly & eclectic staff and visitors. Highly recommended for an overnight staycation if you’re into that.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Alright Momma, mission accomplished! I'm thrilled that you were able to come for some relaxation. Guess what? We have more. Hope to see you back!

Reviewed 18 June 2022

Stayed here for a bachelor party so we booked a bunch of rooms, including the Ace Suite and it was fantastic. Every room was gorgeous and well maintained. The Ace Suite was incredible, perfect for a large group like ours. The Suite was also across the hall from the rooftop pool/bar which was always had a crowd with a fun atmosphere.

The Staff was very friendly and quick to respond to any requests. Our group booking agent Christian was exceptional. She went above and beyond to meet our needs, even at the last minute. Overall a very positive experience. Will happily stay here again.

Room tip: Ace Suite is huge and has doors that connect it directly to other Suites if needed.
Date of stay: June 2022

Hey Hey Hey...thanks a bunch! Christian is pretty amazing.

Reviewed 16 June 2022

This was my first time staying at The Ace New Orleans although I frequented the bar pool and restaurant previously when I lived in that neighborhood. I had a wonderful experience all around but Asia at the front desk made my stay a dream. She upgraded me to a larger room with a shared patio. Such a serene environment above the city for morning coffee and meditation. Also, I was able to book an extra night with late check out with no interruption. My room was so hip and cool. I’d go back for sure.

Date of stay: June 2022
Yvette Bullock, Other at Ace Hotel New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2022

Kristin..thank you so much for your feedback. Asia is pretty dope...

Reviewed 15 June 2022 via mobile

I stayed here for one night at the end of a business trip with the intention of getting rest before an early flight. If you like sleep this hotel is not for you! I only managed to get two hours due to the trashy cocaine fueled party in the adjacent room. Although security meant well, and tried to help me it ruined my entire stay. On top of that I would say the rooms are 3 star hotel quality at best. Old dirty cracked linoleum floors, chipped furniture that may be vintage but not preserved well, a bathroom that looks like it’s from the 80s with a black toilet to hide dirt. On a positive note there is a nice lobby to have a drink and cute restaurants walking distance.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Wow! Ouch! "Horrendous"..so harsh. My apology for all the issues you've outlined. We are definitely vintage , but our floors are actually cork. Nonetheless, I don't think a person can speak on a party being fueled with cocaine, if the person wasn't there. It's not something that we condone here in the hotel, but not only that, it's illegal. Our hotel is certainly not for everyone..I'm sorry that you didn't love us. Please have an amazing day...be great!