8 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$102
Expedia.comUS$102
Lol.travelUS$125
3,448 results
All reviews lapin wood floors french quarter warehouse district cool hotel unique hotel no window mini bar walking distance high ceilings location is great wwii museum convention center definitely stay here again valet parking mardi gras bourbon street
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2021 via mobile

My husband and I were PCSing across the country and wanted to spend his birthday in New Orleans. Trying to find a hotel last minute that was pet friendly and didn’t charge obscene pet fees was a challenge. Luckily, I stumbled across The Old No. 77 Hotel. The location is close enough to the French Quarter that it’s a walk but far enough away to take a break from it! Martha was amazing and got us a wonderful room. She completely understood my reservations about having my pups near the hustle of the hotel so she put us far away from everyone else. The staff was super friendly and didn’t make me feel like my pups were a burden as some hotels do. Our room had a “light wall”, meaning it had a window that faced an outside brick facade to let in a bit of light. This didn’t bother us at all since the building itself is so interesting, having been warehouses at one point. I couldn’t recommend this hotel enough. We found our new favorite in New Orleans!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kellyrae86
Martha Archer, Revenue Management at Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

Thank you so much for the great feedback Kelly! We loved being a part of your trip and your husbands birthday. We hope to see you and your pups again in the future!

Reviewed 11 January 2021 via mobile

We stayed here the first night of our honeymoon in June of 2019 and loved it. Every time we come back to New Orleans we stay here! Awesome staff, clean rooms. Very unique hotel walking distance to a lot of good restaurants and things to do. Since the first time we stayed here the new option for self parking across the street is very easy and stress free. Will be coming back again soon!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GolfProJacob850

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback Jacob! We love being a part of your trips to New Orleans, we cannot wait to see you again!

Reviewed 10 January 2021

I was a little worried after reading some other reviews on here over this hotel. Once we arrived those poor reviews seemed to be inaccurate for us. The front desk staff when checking in was informative and very nice. He got us our room key and gave us information over the on site restaurant and room amenities. My fiance and I proceeded up to our room on the second floor. There is artwork all over down the hallways from the elevator. We also saw and used the ice maker in the hallway. Once we arrived in the room we were pleasantly surprised. The room was nice and appeared clean. The mini fridge however was not working very well due to the location of it inside the cabinet. This was not an issue because we did not use the fridge. The bathroom was stocked with plenty of towels and bathroom amenities. Another slight problem was the water pressure. It barely had enough pressure to make the shower work. The bed was in good shape with pillows that were soft. On check out the front desk staff were once again very friendly. The atmosphere of this hotel is what makes it so good. The location isn't bad either as we walked no problem to the French Quarter. Overall I would definitely recommend this hotel. The prices are fair and the service and location were great.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Jesse C

Thank you so much for the great feedback Jesse! We love hearing that you had such a great time while visiting us and New Orleans. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 January 2021 via mobile

This is always a great place to stay, I usually come here from out of state to relax and work. I’ve written many articles at Current Urban Magazine while staying here. The staff is extremely pleasant, and the look/feel of the hotel is so much better than most hotels in the area. I recommend coming here for an authentic New Orleans experience.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank currentu2021

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback! We love hearing how much you enjoy staying with us while you write. We cannot wait to see you again!

Reviewed 5 January 2021 via mobile

I am in the tourism business. I was so impress with the staff during this pandemic. Overall I felt safe and would highly recommend staying at the Old number 77 Hotel in New Orleans. Want I love was the location everything was so easy to find and in walking distance .

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 735geneg
Martha Archer, Revenue Management at Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback! We love hearing how much you enjoyed your stay and that you felt safe with us.