“Great Location”

Holiday Inn Express New Orleans Downtown
Ranked #117 of 166 Hotels in New Orleans
Reviewed 14 July 2017

If your looking for a Bargain with a great location. Dave & Buster's is one block away. Its also within walking distance of French Quarter, Canal Street and Bourbon Street
altho, lots of construction on bourbon street....not worth seeing. The rooms were comfortable and the breakfasts was good. The highlight of the whole trip was Surrey's juice bar and breakfast..EXCELLENT!!!!!!Located on magazine...

Room Tip: Our room on the 2nd floor had a great view
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
RDOSWIP, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Holiday Inn Express New Orleans Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Hi hullvea, Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Express Downtown New Orleans. Yes, Dave & Buster's just opened about 2 months ago and it is only one block away. We are glad that the hotel met your expectations and we hope to see you again soon. Best Regards, Cindy Addison~

Reviewed 12 July 2017

This is in a great place only 10 mins from bourbon street and French quarter. The hotel was so clean. Staff really helpful and friendly. The breakfast was great hot and cold buffet. Tea and coffee in the lobby all day. Great value.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Hi towella69, Thank you for the great review of the Holiday Inn Express Downtown New Orleans. We are glad that the hotel met your expectations. We hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to the BIG EASY!
Safe travels, Cindy Addison~

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay. A short drive away from the French Quarter and an excellent breakfast at the hotel restaurant. The housekeeping staff was great as well. This was my first trip to the Big Easy and I can't wait to go back!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank msnicolecbrown

Hi msnicolecbrown, Thanks so much for the great review. Super happy to hear that you had a great time in NOLA and that your hotel stay was wonderful! On your next trip here, give us a shout. Safe travels and Best Regards, Cindy Addison~

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I reserved 2 rooms through IHG. When we got to the hotel after a nine hour drive with a 70 year old, and two teenagers we found out IHG booked the dates wrong! Wendy was so amazing at helping us correct that issue! It ended up working out perfectly. The staff was always courteous and extremely helpful. Thank you for making my family's vacation a memorable one.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Thank MichaelandMelis... D

Hi MichaelandMelis...D for your review of our hotel. We do have great associates that work with us. I am so glad that Wendy helped and got everything corrected for you. We hope to see you again should your travel plans bring you back to New Orleans. Safe Travels, Cindy~

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Room was nice. Staff was friendly. Location was good because it was close to Canal St. & Restaurants.
I was assisted by the executive housekeeper, Ms Otelia Handy.
When I got home, I notice that my tablet was missing. I called the hotel and asked if anyone​ found a tablet​. I was transferred to housekeeping and​ spoke to Ms Handy. After I discribed my tablet, she confirmed that she has it. I was so happy to hear those words. Both my husband and I were amazed!
She immediately told me to go to Fedx and send her a mailing label for my tablet. In three days, I received my tablet.
Thank you so much for your honesty and assistance! You are awesome, kudos to you Ms Handy. Great job and you set a find example for your co-workers. You will be blessed! Thank you for all your kindness​. This experience was the highlight of our vacation!

Room Tip: Great room, quiet& comfortable.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Hi rpjohnso55 for your review of the Holiday Inn Express Downtown New Orleans. Yes, Ms. Otelia is a wonderful lady. I have had the opportunity to work with her for over a year. She sets a great example daily for the other associates that work with us. Glad your vacation was a success! Hope to see you soon back in the BIG EASY!
Safe Travels, Cindy Addison~