See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Once we stepped in, I knew we made a mistake. It definitely needs a major renovation. The elevator is dated and slow. The bathtub had cracks and the floor was dirty (it looked like pubic hair). Unfortunately it was too late to go somewhere else. We decided to spend the night and leave early next morning.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Dharmesh B, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Thank you for taking time out of a day to provide us feedback on your stay. We have recently renovated all the rooms in the hotel, the bath tub is the only part that is not renovated yet. We are working on it. In near future We will have it completed in near future. The elevator is dated but it works fine, It is not necessary that if something is old and dated means not good. It is working fine and we have certificate of operation obtained by city. We have two elevators in the building, Majority time all the guests use front lobby elevator which keeps it pretty busy in weekends. We have four story building if guest from all rooms would use only one elevator then of course it will stay busy and will look like working slower. I apologize for the inconvenience you had. I wish you would have let us know during your stay so we could have come to your room and fix it or we could have changed you the room. We could have done everything in our power to make your stay better. I always tell our guest to report anything you feel not satisfied with on time so we can make it correct. We are not perfect but we will try everything in our power to make it perfect. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

the hotel is clean and centrally located for my needs. i didn't want to stay in downtown so was looking for something out side and found quality inn with great location, about 15 min a way from downtown. it fit my needs and the staff is awesome and a lot of fun to talk to. I definitely would recommend this location to anyone traveling

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Thank you very much for taking time out of a day to provide us feedback on your stay. We are glad that you liked our hotel and we were able to meet your expectations. Thank you very much for staying with us.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

good location right off the interstate and close to downtown. average decorated room but good in cleanliness. We had to tell housekeepers to change our bedding everyday because the hotel policy is to change it every third day of your stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Dharmesh B, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Thank you for taking time out of a day to provide us feedback on your stay. We are glad that we were able to meet your expectations. Your satisfaction is very important to us. I understand that perfection is very had to to achieve. We try our hard to resolve any issue or concern our guests experience. You are right, we are only one phone call away. Please let us know if you experience any inconvenience during your stay, so we can correct it right away. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Online reviews for this hotel changed my mind twice before booking my room. I was concerned because they had good price offer in busy weekend. Well The price was good so we could not resist. Over all It was nice stay. I usually dont care for other things as long as I have comfortable sleep at night. The only bed side was, We did not get to use the pool as there was mini party going. We will come back soon.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 May 2018

We stayed for 3 nights. i was with my family and kids.
pros: The staff was amazingly helpful with great sense of humor. We were advised to see the places in the town. Any issue with the stay or room was only one phone call away. Beds were extremely comfortable. good places to eat around.
cons: Bathroom look could be improved.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family