Lowest prices for your stay
US$120
Official Hotel
US$126
US$109
SAVE US$17
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$118
eDreamsUS$120
ZenHotels.comUS$126
All reviews ruby slipper high ceilings front desk great location french quarter four poster without windows canal street valet parking older hotel within walking distance harrah's casino walked everywhere bourbon st rooms are small mardi gras few blocks
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2020 via mobile

Booked this one night (only, thank goodness) for a road trip stop.
The good: very comfortable bed! It is a good location for walking distance within the French Quarter.
The bad: we arrive & the front door states boldly DO NOT ENTER. Hit white button to be let in. Nobody came so we had to enter to check-in.
We had to pay $42 for valet, half of what we paid for the room. They take it to a parking garage 15 minutes away. When we left we called 15 minutes ahead but we had to wait 30 as they only had one valet worker.
Though it is a great walking location, it was dicey immediately outside the hotel. A homeless man lives outside. Lots of other loiters were about.
The shower was horrible! No shower head and no hot water. My cold shower sucked!!
They advertise a restaurant. THERE IS NO RESTAURANT. There is no coffee bar. No room service, no bar, no nothing. One ice machine found as we were leaving on the first floor.
When we checked out the front desk could not print a statement because he didn’t know how.
There are 2 elevators but only one works.
We won’t be staying here again. We’ve stayed at La Pavilion in the past, so we’ll stick with them in the future!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Karenw530
Reviewed 30 May 2020 via mobile

I was having problems with My computer in making a reservation for August so I picked up the phone and called the hotel directly. I was transferred to the reservation department and spoke with Pamela. Pamela was extremely kind and helpful and we carried on a wonderful conversation. She made my trip plans so much easier and I am very lucky I got to speak with her. She is definitely an asset to that hotel.If you were considering going there I highly suggest you call Pamela if you have any problems or need assistance with reservations she will make you happy you called.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank auntof3
Reviewed 24 May 2020 via mobile

I had an amazing time here. We only were there for one night but it was incredible. The hotel is gorgeous and the staff was super friendly. The rooms were clean and super cute. I would definitely come back again!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank dinaf957
Reviewed 16 May 2020 via mobile

Myself and my partner booked a double room during our stay and it was beautiful. We just melted into the bed, it was beautiful. We arrived on a very early flight from New York and we were exhausted and a little hungover, we asked if we could check in early and were told that if we provided an email address then we would receive an email as soon as the room was ready. In this time we went for breakfast in the restaurant downstairs (which was gorgeous), and by the time we returned our room was ready. We could not have been more grateful!! This is not always guaranteed but we really appreciated the staff making the effort to get us into our room early. We booked airport transfers through the hotel and again the staff were so helpful. We didn’t spend a huge amount of time in the hotel apart from to sleep, but we thoroughly enjoyed the time we did spend and we slept so so well. So close to the heart of the french quarter but far enough away to get an amazing nights sleep!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ericascott28
Reviewed 16 May 2020

I have a very bad experience with this hotel. I ordered in January, and at that moment I had no idea that I would not be able to get from Europe to America in mid-May. Domestic transportation in America is not working either. I try for two months to agree on a refund or other arrangement, but the hotel does not communicate and leaves the problem unresolved so that it can collect the money without providing services. It's a thief. Jarka

2  Thank fjara1264