All reviews ruby slipper high ceilings front desk great location french quarter four poster interior room canal street valet parking older hotel first floor comfortable beds within walking distance short walk would stay here again corner room beautiful room
Reviewed 28 September 2017

This is a lovely hotel. The staff was friendly and the hotel was clean. The room was a little small but was nicely decorated and clean. The Ruby Slipper was right next door and is a great breakfast place to eat. The only reason I rated this hotel a 4 is because I prefer to stay actually IN the French Quarter just because I'm lazy and the walk was hot! lol
But you will not regret staying here. It's nice.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2017

This hotel was in the ideal location for us - just on the edge of the French Quarter, so that it was convenient but quiet. Other perks of the location: right above the Ruby Slipper, a great breakfast / brunch spot, and a few steps away from Buzz NOLA, a bike rental shop. The service was wonderful; we were given the opportunity to book tours through the hotel upon arrival. The hotel itself had a lot of charm. The only downside was that the linens in our room felt a little damp, although I expect we may have encountered this at any hotel given the humidity in the city.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Troy was awesome!!!!!!! He was super friendly and very informative about the best places in New Orleans.... he was super friendly when we would go in & out. Hotel was clean & true to the culture & vibes of the city.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Being a huge Wizard of Oz fan I picked this hotel for the location and the Ruby Slipper Restaurant next door. It has a very welcoming atmosphere. The rooms we very nice and clean. Other reviews complained about the view. It is just other buildings. I didn't pick it for the view. I liked the area.

Room tip: we were on the 4th floor. No problems. There are 2 elevators
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Stayed here for my stay in New Orleans, Great Location.
The staff were extremely friendly and very accommodating if I needed anything. Was easy to get around from this establishment.

Will be back here next time I am in New Orleans