1,266 results
All reviews loa bar aveda products rock star room french quarter the penthouse camp street great bar lobby bar two blocks front desk staff ceiling fan beautiful lobby canal street corner room the central business district king room high ceilings
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the chic lobby decor to the chic and clean bedrooms and close location to Canal and Bourbon Streets- this hotel does not disappoint. Add the great customer service, light fruit, tea, water and coffee stand in the morning, and spa-like aromas penetrating the lobby when you return in the evening! I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at IHH. The beds were comfortable and the room service for ice was fast and friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2018
AmyReimer, General Manager at International House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the 5 stars and the kind words. We aim to please and look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Had a pleasant stay at this hotel. Very clean with friendly polite staff especially Dennis Christmas who was always charming & helpful.
The room was a good size but lacking in facilities. Could have done with more wardrobe space as the one in our room was very narrow with three small drawers & a small fridge inside it. Not enough space to hang clothes if your there for a week as we were. The room was large enough for more furniture.
No dressing table with mirror so not convenient for the ladies getting ready.
There was a large mirror on the wall as you entered the room but no electric socket near it. There were four electric sockets in the bathroom for hairdryer etc but I personally would prefer to dry my hair & do my make up in the bedroom rather than do it in a steamy bathroom. Its just not convenient when there are two people or more in a room.
Other than that the hotel itself & the location were good. Excellent staff.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
AmyReimer, General Manager at International House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. We thank you and are so honored to have had you with us for a week. We look forward to seeing you again.
We are in the process of adding more outlets so that should help with the logistics of getting ready. We also offer many room types that vary in size and our fingers are crossed that when you return, we will have the perfect room waiting.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I never write reviews but this I must write. Dennis, Nic and Janna are the best! Very polite and helpful. Service is extremely good. I really loved this hotel. It’s amazing and clean. Highly recommended. Get yourself there!
Julia and Yann)

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JuliaKNRussia

Thank you, thank you. You made our Team's day and we very much appreciate the kind words. We value you and look forward to welcoming you both back again very soon!!!!

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Great location!! Hotel was beautiful, classy, warm and inviting, very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful!!. My only suggestion would be to place your(later/now) door sign on the outside if you want room cleaned so they don't knock on the door early in the morning :)

Stayed: August 2018
3  Thank dzdancin
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

My big thing is cleaniness...... No worries here. Everything was clean. The room was nice, even with a ceiling fan. I felt like i was home. Will definitely be back when in New Orleans. Staff was nice an be helpful.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sammy865
AmyReimer, General Manager at International House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Thank you for taking note of our clean rooms....we take great pride in our Housekeeping Department and all of our Service Team. Have a great day and we look forward to welcoming you back again.