All reviews great location welcome bag french quarter house of blues bring earplugs attached restaurant hardwood floors decatur street a lot of noise two double beds exposed brick quaint hotel valet parking within walking distance small room a great stay street noise
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very nice hotel, located in French quarter, restaurant attached was very nice, appreciated the one by one cocktail get one free cards given to us when we got there. Rooms were very nice except they lack a table to put things on. We did mention this upon check out.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
chazc64, Manager at La Galerie French Quarter Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ms. Linda,

Thank you so much for a wonderful review. We are so pleased to see that you loved the location of our hotel and that you thought it was beautiful. Also that you liked the restaurant next door is a bonus! We would love to see you again on your next trip to New Orleans.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I went to New Orleans for our honeymoon and I made the plans for the hotel stay. Other than no pool or actual room service it was awesome. Room was clean and very big with tall ceilings. The attached restaurant was a perfect spot for after dinner drinks at the bar or delicious shrimp and grits for dinner. The staff were always polite and always smiling which is a big thing in the customer service industry that’s been lacking in other places. The location was also perfectly centered for what we wanted to do as far as entertainment and touring. Overall, would definitely stay there again

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Andy,

Wow! We are so thankful for the 5 star review! I am very pleased to know that your room was very clean and that our staff instilled their southern hospitality throughout your stay. We are also happy that you loved our location and you got to experience the great New Orleans food:) We are very excited that you choose our location for your honeymoon and would love for you guys to come back and stay with us on your next trip to New Orleans! Congrats! I hope you guys have a great day.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I want to thank the staff of La Galerie. Christiana, Bryant and Elias were amazing help us get to know the city and any needs for our group of 15. With a group ages from 21 to 80 that’s not easy. The location of the hotel is perfect for touring the French Quarters. My room was a bit tight, but very clean. However the rooms for the remainder of our group was fine. Housekeeping was excellent. I highly recommend the La Galerie and it’s staff!!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Ms. Sherry,

Wow! Thank you for writing an amazing review. I am so ecstatic to see that all of our front desk staff was amazing:) Also happy to know that our location was perfect for your 30th Birthday Celebration and that you got to tour all of the French quarter. I just wanted to say Happy Belated Birthday and that we hope to see you soon! Have a great day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Simple hotel, good value for me. Great location in French quarter. Good free coffee downstairs. I would go back I’d the price was very reasonable again. Clean for sure. Old building, kinda cool. Good tv.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Dear Mr. Joe,

We appreciate you writing a great review. We are excited to hear that our hotel was easy and good value for your stay. Also great to know that everything was clean for you and that you loved the old building aspect. We would love to see you again on your next trip to New Orleans.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great location. Few blocks away from the busy French quarter. Located in the quiet section of city center. Super clean, trendy boutique style hotel with great friendly staff. Great little gem in busy French quarter. I highly recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: Our room was facing the street. But really quiet at night.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Ms. Grace,

Wow! Thank you for the wonderful review. We are excited to see that you loved the location of our hotel and that it was in an central area for you to do the activities you wanted. Also I am pleased to know that we had a friendly staff throughout your stay. Thank you for writing that you would recommend our hotel. Please tell everyone you know and I hope to see you soon!