7,371 results
All reviewsloft suitegreat locationfrench quarterjackson squarelouis cathedralbeautiful hotelhotel barcafe duroyal streetloved this hotelvalet parkingstreet noisemardi grasrouxbalconynolaaction
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Bourbon Orleans is tops for quality, price, and location. Friendly staff, clean and quiet rooms. Only negative is traffic congestion for valet. Streets are very narrow and very crowded at all times of the day.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rebecca P, Front Office Manager at Bourbon Orleans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you for staying with us! Traffic in the French Quarter is a definite challenge with much-needed work on the streets being performed this summer. We are all excited to have it complete this year, and looking forward to a big reduction in traffic and wait times, not to mention smoother sidewalks for strolling! I'm glad you enjoyed your time in the hotel, and hope that you'll be back to visit again soon!

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Stayed for one night. Nice place and people. Inside room was quiet. Access to everything right out your door. I would definitely stay again although I felt it was a little pricey. Good time overall so hard to complain.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for staying with us! I'm glad you enjoyed your quick visit, and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Loved hotel but staff not very helpful. Trouble getting a hairdryer in room after 3 conversations with front desk I received a dryer my second day after talking with the guy who helped us with luggage, he was great he had one up to me immediately, I spoke to a Diane 2 times and another different once and they did not deliver.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel last minute with no research. Could not have been better. Right on Bourbon Street and just behind the cathedral that leads to Jackson Square. Front desk was very friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend staying there.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Rebecca P, Front Office Manager at Bourbon Orleans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Thank you for being our guest, Stephen! I'm glad we were there for you in a pinch, and so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! Now that you know we're here, you'll have to come back and visit again soon!

Reviewed 12 July 2018

We stayed here for my son's 12th birthday. We were all very happy with the size and comfort of the room. And my son especially loved the pool. This was the 3rd time my husband and I have stayed here. I've already recommended it to several people. And I will most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for celebrating with us! Our courtyard pool is one of the best in the French Quarter, and I'm glad your family was able to enjoy it! We appreciate you returning to us for each trip, and look forward to seeing you again soon!