InterContinental New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$127
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

The Eliza Jane(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$117
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Loews New Orleans Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$111
Loews Hotels
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

Hyatt Regency New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$196
  • Pool
The Whitney Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$103
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$132
US$124
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Windsor Court Hotel(New Orleans)
US$313
US$271
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$317/night.

US$215
US$182
  • Breakfast included
MOXY New Orleans Downtown/French Quarter Area(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$90
Moxy Hotels
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

7,224 results
All reviewsloft suitegreat locationfrench quarterjackson squarelouis cathedralbeautiful hotelhotel barcafe duroyal streetloved this hotelvalet parkingstreet noisemardi grasrouxbalconynolaaction
Reviewed 9 October 2012

The GREAT service started at the check in I was very impressed someone actully walked from behind the desk and took me to the elevator at 9:30 in the morning. Everyone was very friendly and love the newly redone rooms on the 6th floor. One outstanding employee I believe her name was Jole in breakfast buffet. She went above and beyond on her handling of a suitation that arose. I own my own business and only hope that my employees do reach that level of customer service.
Again, she was the best! Love the location and everyone was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Our three night stay at the Bourbon Orleans was absolutely fabulous....the location was very convenient for every sightseeing event we had planned... the staff is absolutely wonderful and very accommodating, very professional, friendly, courteous and made our stay a wonderful experience....we received a complimentary coupon for a free drink. We enjoyed great piano music and singing along with the bar patrons. ...this was my first stay at Bourbon Orleans and will definetly stay there again! Dont be afraid of the ghosts on the 6th floor..I never saw them but .they are sweet children who played jokes on me and made me lauge(that is my story and I am sticking to it!!)
loved every moment

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary I
Reviewed 7 October 2012

We stayed at the Bourbon Orleans from October 3 to October 6. This is the nicest hotel we have ever stayed in. The facility is clean, the staff is plentiful, available and there to make your stay as pleasant as can be. Everything was fabulous. Even the hotel resteruant where we ate breakfast was reasonable and outstanding.

You will find that the hotel is in the middle of everything and a short walk to all points of the French Quarter. It is just off Bourbon Street which shields you from some of the nonsense. There are features such as the courtyard with the pool that are quiet, well maintained and very relaxing. The bar is nice and gives you a view of Bourbon Street and the prices are reasonable.

The room as spacious, the bed comfortable, the bathroom large and everything was very very clean.

All in all I cannot say enough good things about this facility.

Room Tip: Try to not get a room along Bourbon Street. It is a 24/7 drinking area and can be very noisy!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2012

I celebrated my birthday weekend on Sept 28th with my sisters and niece...our three night stay at the Bourbon Orleans was absolutely fabulous....the location made it very convenient for every sightseeing event we had planned... the staff is awesome they are very professional, friendly, very courteous and demonstrated a caring commitment to making our stay at their hotel a great one....we received a complimentary coupon for a free drink and we used on Saturday night where we enjoyed great piano music and singing along with the bar patrons....what a wonderful way to celebrate my 62nd Bd....this was my first stay at Bourbon Orleans but it won't be my last...already planning our next girls get away...Yeah!!

Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2012

My husband and I just returned from a stay at the Bourbon Orleans October, 2012 for 3 nights and 4 days. The hotel is personally owned---not a chain. We reserved a deluxe king but were upgraded to one of the upstairs/downstairs suites---king bed in the loft on 4th floor, along with bathroom. The living room was on the 3rd floor with a spacious balcony to enjoy coffee in the mornings and cocktails later on. From the moment we arrived until we checked-out, we found the hotel staff to be very responsive, friendly, and efficient. Our room was spacious, cleaned each day, and refreshed with soap, towels, and coffee for us to brew. The location is perfect---in the heart of the French Quarter---close to the St. Louis Cathedral and Jackson Square. The hotel entrance is on Orleans St., and there are rooms on Royal St, Bourbon St, and St. Ann. Ask for a quiet street---not Bourbon---if you prefer a night on the quiet side. There are wonderful restaurants nearby and only a couple of blocks to Decatur for the famous Cafe Du Monde to get coffee and beignets----those delicious doughnuts covered in powdered sugar. The hotel is also very near the great antiques stores on Royal and throughout the French Quarter and art galleries---my favorite is Rodrigeuz' Blue Dog.

The only disappointment is that the hotel dining room did not have a good chef nor a service-oriented Maitre d. Since breakfast is normally not included, I would suggest eating all meals at the numerous, outstanding restaurants all over the Quarter, with several very close to the hotel. New Orleans is noted for its great food with prices to fit any budget. There is no excuse for poor food or service in New Orleans.

However, this in no way affected our wonderful visit to New Orleans and the Bourbon Orleans Hotel. Did I mention there is a concierge on site to help you with directions, reservations to restaurants and tours, or whatever you need? Computers are near the elevators to help air travelers print out boarding passes! Also, there is a wonderful pool and courtyard to enjoy the warm weather in New Orleans. Yes, it was warm in October! The lobby is beautiful, with an added touch of seasonal flowers about; and there is a baby grand piano player. I hope you find this review helpful and can see why the Bourbon Orleans continues to be our favorite hotel.

Room Tip: Skip the hotel for all meals---the food and service leave much to be desired. Also, ask to be upgraded if possible to a king or queen suite with a balcony on the street. Avoid Bourbon Street rooms. There are several rooms but few balconies facing the couryard/pool area so these are good choices too. Remember to take pralines home with you---I like Evans and Aunt Sally's---take a sample to choose what you like best!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple