“Hits all the notes”
Review of Restaurant Rebirth

Restaurant Rebirth
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Rebirth is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 2,122 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$19 - US$43
Neighbourhood: Arts District – Warehouse District
Neighbourhood: Arts District – Warehouse District
Reviewed 9 August 2018

My wife and I had heard good things about this restaurant from family members and decided to try it. We were glad we did. This restaurant is located near the New Orleans convention center. Looking at the menu, this restaurant hits all the local food notes - New Orleans cuisine, lots of choices, great staff, good atmosphere. The menu has all of the flavors that a tourist would look for in a New Orleans restaurant. It also has the quality that locals crave. Our waiter was fully knowledgeable. The prices were reasonable. We had a great meal. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a New Orleans meal without the Emeril prices.

1  Thank Laurence C

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This was my second time eating here. The gumbo is delicious. You must try the bbq pork belly!!! Thank me later. Service is exceptional and food is super good. This will definitely be one of my go to spots upon return. The food easily rank top among Brennan, GW Fins, and Commander's Palace.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

My family went for dinner, and our meal was exceptional. We had the pork belly as an appetizer. Our entrees were soft shell crab, filet with scallops, and blackened scallops. Everything was delicious. Excellent service as well. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We went tonight as a family, we have 2 boys, one being very fussy & a plain eater
We ordered for entree, The Pork Belly in southern flavours & The Quail. Both were delicious & even the fussy eater tried and liked !
For main we had the Bkackened Scallops which were huge and delicious, my 10 year old had the fish of the day which was Mahi Mahi & devoured it & my fussy eater and I shared the 16oz steak which was cooked medium and to perfection.
The service was outstanding and the food was well priced.
They don’t have a kids menu but are happy to give choices on what they can do !
Southern flavours with a modern twist

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Went in @ 9PM w/out a reservation. My daughter & I sat at the bar & had a super fun bartender named Jackson. He made our night! If you are hungry, get the pork chop. It's huge, flavorful & cooked to perfection. This is located directly across the street from the back doors of the Marriott @ the Convention Center. FYI.