“Great Experience!”
Review of Restaurant Rebirth

Restaurant Rebirth
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Rebirth is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 2,124 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$19 - US$43
Neighbourhood: Arts District – Warehouse District
Neighbourhood: Arts District – Warehouse District
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Went in @ 9PM w/out a reservation. My daughter & I sat at the bar & had a super fun bartender named Jackson. He made our night! If you are hungry, get the pork chop. It's huge, flavorful & cooked to perfection. This is located directly across the street from the back doors of the Marriott @ the Convention Center. FYI.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Truely amazing, delicious food in a relaxing environment within the warehouse district.
We have 2 entrees (which were huge!) A cocktail to start, a bottle of wine for $165+tip.
Alex was our waiter and took the time to explain lots to us and talk us through our options, incredibly knowledgeable and genuinely friendly.
Can't recommend this place enough and close to convention centre

Reviewed 16 July 2018

I can't recall where we got the idea to go here. It was an OK if not pricey place to eat; I don't mind paying a big bill but it has to be worth the price. Can't place my finger on any one thing that was bad just can't find any item that was exceptional in a town that has too much to offer. The food volume amounts was the one aspect that was over the top as one could not come close to finishing a dish; it was almost comic to see plates come out and land in front of people. The look/feel and sound level of the room was nice; drinks OK. Service was good but, the total quality food experience was just not a wow for us so I guess we will be rolling to another place.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a place for a quick dinner near the convention center and fell upon Restaurant Rebirth, and were so glad we did. Small with limited tables, but great atmosphere. In a very comfortable setting. Friendly staff. Great drinks. We sat at the bar.

I ended up getting the Seafood Chowder which was probably the best thing I had during my visit in Nola. It was incredibly flavorful with shrimp, oysters, crawfish and more. Yum! I also had a side of gnocchi with wild mushrooms which was delicious!

Too full for dessert. I would go back!

Open for dinner only.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Don't let the fact this gem is off the beaten path dissuade you...Our experience was top notch including the ambience, food, drinks and service! The place is non-descript from the outside yet inside was nice and seemed just the right size for a nice romantic dinner or other special occasion. The presentation and the quality of food was great and the staff had wonderful recommendations along with the patience to answer our questions. One of the best dinners I've had in NOLA and would h9ighly recommend!