2 people have started booking this hotel
Free cancellation until 07/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
PricelineUS$139
Hyatt.comUS$139
eDreamsUS$139
1,120 results
All reviews smoothie king center omelet bar order omelettes super dome french quarter great stay breakfast buffet uber ride full kitchen saints game valet parking the breakfast area king suite walking distance home away from home guest rooms business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

First, this hotel has very unprofessional staff. I booked the hotel via JetBlue vacation and waited for 45 minutes to check in, because the front desk guy told me that he could not find my prepaid billing information for my reservation. I had to pay again to check in and spent 30 minutes on the phone to get JetBlue contacted the hotel and resend them billing information. The guy at front desk refused to help contacting JetBlue to get the information.

Although they did refund me the money after JetBlue resent the billing information, they messed up with the record. I got a call a few days later telling me that they don’t have my credit card on file for incident charges. It was ridiculous because they already charged me a second payment BY MISTAKE on the day I checked in. I told them that I will come back in the evening to leave credit card information AGAIN, and they suspended my room key immediately because I did not have time to go to the front desk right after the call.

All the staff at the front desk are rude, incompetent and unprofessional.

Second, the sink in the restroom has water leakage. It was absolutely inconvenient but we decided not to bother with this in order to avoid interaction with front desk.

Third, the entrance to the hotel is extremely confusing. The door to the street entrance is locked, so you won’t be able to get in on the first day and will have to take the entrance at Hyatt regency.

Fourth, the breakfast is very low quality. They currently deliver breakfast to the room and it’s nothing close to what you would expect for breakfast at a 3-star hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank haominyan
Reviewed 14 December 2020 via mobile

Comfortable pillows and beds. Big bathroom and shower. Room had dirty sinks and countertops. Due to covid virus there was no valet parking no room service, no open restaurants and Yogurt and fruit was delivered to our room for breakfast. No coffee with breakfast so coffee has to be made in our rooms and its gross. Miss matched furniture. The maid did not put the trash bags in the bins, she just laid them on the edge, Weird! Hotel was very unusual way that it was laid out. Front desk is on the 11 floor. Had to walk thru weird hallways and other businesses to get to our room. There were local tenants getting their mail in the hallways. Very confusing! Pool was closed. It was ok, nothing to be excited about!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 608jojob
Reviewed 8 December 2020

Great hotel! Friendly employees! Extremely clean! As long as this hotel is opened I’ll never stay at another hotel in New Orleans, la. I had a overall great experience. Not one complaint whatsoever!!!

1  Thank andreaj123091
Reviewed 28 November 2020

The stay was enjoyable and, it put us in a good walkable distance to other establishments of entertainment and dining... we didn’t notice but; we had the opportunity to attend a New Orleans Saints Football Game!!! That would’ve put a cherry on top of our trip but, it was still wonderful!!!

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank patkessee
Reviewed 18 November 2020

In a world that has seemingly forgot we are all here living life regardless of what side of the counter your on, the Hyatt House treated me as if I grew up around the corner and they new my momma. Excellent customer service and a nice room with everything I needed.

Date of stay: November 2020