“What I was looking for”

Jazmine Cafe
Ranked #1,077 of 1,996 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Asian
Neighbourhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Description: Closed due to damage sustained in Hurricane Katrina.
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

The food here is excellent and has a wide variety to make everyone craving Vietnamese food very happy. I had the beef pho and it was full of tasty broth , noodles and beef strips. All the usual side where included I left fulfilled. Other had kimchi noodles and seafood noodles both where good and i got to help finish there lunches up. After all the fried food around here this was a welcome relief.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Somewhere the food here went off the tracts. The pho and noodles salads were largely flavorless. The services was slow as was the kitchen

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Enjoy the bubble tea, my favorite coconut and if you are hungry my husband always loves the pineapple salad, has an unique taste. Since I am a vegan I always fine some pho or salad. Good family own restaurant

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Real ethic, great tasting food. We were there off peak and loved it. Great jasmine tea both hot and iced. I had friend wontons and for the main dish I tried sea scallop and broccoli. Should have been asparagus but they have phased it out. My fiancee ordered spicy lemongrass noodle soup and vermicelli noodle salad bowl. She loved it and she is Asian. Total damage... $50

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner and to try a new place for Pho. So glad we went here! The fresh made spring rolls were delicious! They have an awesome house soup, and the noodle dishes are very tasty! We'll be back here again!