“Very good!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Mid-City
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Visited this eatery for the first time and it was a very pleasant surprise. We didn't expect for the noodles to be as flavorful as they were! We would definitely recommend this place. Great drunken noodles!!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

It's confusing...these people have another restaurant I frequent on the West Bank, yet they serve literally a watered down version of the same food at this one for more money.

Confusing? It's probably why for me and many we don't go here anymore.

People want real...and this place only gets real in the prices that make no sense for mediocre soup.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

went in starving for some good noodle soup. They were courteous and very helpful with their suggestions. Found the noodle soup delicious.

Reviewed 2 December 2014

Went with family of all ages, kids 5-7, grandparents and my wife and I and everyone came away happy. Stock Chinese dishes are there for the less adventurous but they are quite well executed. Noodle dishes are where its at however. Loved the bok choy in garlic sauce, hope its still there when I go back.

Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

Ok I ate here when they first opened in this location and had a great meal. Also had not realized same one as on Oak but mPved after Katrina. SO: wanted Asian and decided to give it a try. Had the special: whole Duck only $22.00! Wow. I had suck in Paris for $150.00 that was not nearly as good. I remember liking them before the move. So glad I found them again. I think it used to be mOre Chinese. Anyway we had a great veggie soup. Noodles and the Duck. I will be back soon, more to try and will add to review. PS my sister who is a chef and a vegetarian eats here all the time, she loves it.

3  Thank Bbdeville