“Great Pho”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighbourhood: Garden District
Neighbourhood: Garden District
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Finally a Pho that has some zing to it. The broth was rich and full of the mecessary varied spices that make for a great Pho. Now add the meats and vegetables according to your tastes. My only regret is that we do not have the same peppers here in the USA that you would get in Vietnam.But I'll get over it. And the menu is still in Vietnamese...

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Small shop on magazine , craved "pho" and was very pleased. Prices great , had chicken pho, simple but very good, as well as tofu po boy , was not in mood for heavy meal, still ate too much and was still pleased and would definatly return. Oddly I really loved their green tea ice tea, even though I drink a lot of tea.....

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I've never had such a beautiful Pho. The depth of flavours was extraordinary, but when you see the lovely lady cooking it for you it's obvious she is just a mother cooking for all her 'kids' (guests) the spring rolls were to die for too. Such a wonderful fresh meal with impeccable service.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Had an order of Pho -couldn’t beat the taste - and the price was unbelievably inexpensive. Place was busy - but no wait - casual dress dining

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Casual dinner, no atmosphere, thinly staffed on the night we were there, but the restaurant was full. I think it's BYOB.
I had one of the po' boys, which was too much bread, but that's the nature of the beast. The Vietnamese filling was very good, though. My husband went for a chicken and veggies dish, and was very pleased.
We will go again soon.