“Good burgers”

Ranked #637 of 2,142 Restaurants in New Orleans
Neighbourhood: Ninth Ward
Neighbourhood: Ninth Ward
Reviewed 2 October 2018

I am doing another review as this time I had the fries with my burger.Burger still good but,if pattie was 8 oz instead of 6 oz would be perfect!Little lite on the fixins but,most N.O. burgers are like that for some reason.The fries were very brown as advertised but,not much flavor at all!! Would not get then again!

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

We tried the Chicago burger : delicious and tasty with only good ingredients. Same for the beers (only locals) and for the service. We recommend it!

1  Thank Ariane_PoP
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Went in to eat with family and friends. Ordered menu burgers and fries. Burgers were not marked as spicy but oh my goodness. Too hot and spicy to eat. The prices were outrageous. Waitress tried to tell us it was just the pepper jack cheese. Crazy.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Finally went here after seeing a TV show about this place.I just ordered the regular cheeseburger with fries.Cost $12 if I remember.Would have given this a excellent rating if not for the fact that the bun was bigger than the meat.Also the menu says the burger comes cooked medium and it came out well done.A lot of places do this.I rarely ever receive burger medium when the menu says it comes that way.Next time I will request so.The fries were very good! Firm but soft,and not too much salt The pattie was 6 oz which is not bad but 8 oz would be better.Overall it was very good and will go back.Strange thing is though,they have a great beer menu but,no Abita Amber?The one I had instead was very good though.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

In hopes of finding a table to dine at this establishment, there came an attitude from the bartender there on Saturday nights that was unreasonable. Seeing as how there were no open tables and two yet to be cleared I simply asked if there was a chance we could get one cleaned up in order for my date and I to enjoy their menu. As I asked, the bartender then responded in such a way that was so offensive and unnecessary, "Actually I'm not going to get around to it for another 15-20 minutes if you can just sit at the bar". Meanwhile there wasn't much going on at the time and she raised such a stink that my date responded in not needing the attitude and we walked out in order to find better service and kindness elsewhere in the Bywater area.