“Wonderful meal!”
Review of Trenasse

Trenasse
Reserve with OpenTable
Trenasse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #90 of 2,093 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: We are a store front restaurant located in the heart of the New Orleans Central Business District. With valet parking, outdoor seating and a warm staff that will make you feel right at home. Our collaborating chefs focus on Gulf Coast cuisine with a South Louisiana flair. Using regionally farmed ingredients, we present our dishes classically and creatively. We look forward to serving you!
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Honestly, I didn't expect much given that it's a restaurant in a hotel. This place was delicious. Crab bisque was one of the best I've ever enjoyed. The bbq shrimp was small, filling, and fabulous. My husband's crawfish pie was awesome. But the desserts! Phenomenal! Only topped by my French 75 cocktail! Please note this is the ONLY restaurant I've ever felt compelled to provide a review for. This is a gem in NO.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

As the title suggests! From start to finish. Great value for money. Highly recommended. Great steak and don’t miss out on the key lime pie!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Food was very good. We had apps and desserts. Service was terrific. Nice place and enjoyable atmosphere. Mid range prices. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We spent the night @ the Intercontinental Hotel. I was checking out restaurants in the area & was pleased that the one located in the hotel had a great menu. The food was very good. The restaurant was lively. The grilled oysters were great. My husband loved the raw oysters. It was a friendly place with very good New Orleans food.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Had to wait for a table but well worth it.
Food and service was very good notably the fish pie and lamb chops.
Would thoroughly recommend!