“Cancelled Trip”
Review of New Orleans Centre - CLOSED

New Orleans Centre
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Due to the Hurricane my Delta flight was cancelled. But, I want to thank Delta Airlines because I
have already had the full cost redeposited to my credit card. No questions asked.
Several years ago, (after Katrina) New Orleans was being evacuated for a hurricane. They were closing the hotel as I checked out. Continental charged me $250.00 extra to change my flight.

1  Thank jorodo

Reviewed 7 May 2012

We took a city tour of New Orleans arranged by NOLA Tour Center. The tour was the best one we have taken and arranged by Stephen. He set us up with a tour guide who was most experienced and has lived in New Orleans for several years. Stephen also arranged a place for us to stay in the French Quarter at a very reasonable price and included parking. We will always use NOLA tour center when we visit New Orleans, Stephen provides the best service with the best prices.

1  Thank donloeffler
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We had seats in the upper bowl - but the view was good. Sections are well marked, bathrooms were plentiful and clean. Variety of concessions was good. Only downside was people traffic leaving the arena seemed slow getting out.

Reviewed 10 February 2012

This is a "MUST" while in New Orleans, LA! ALL of the sovereigns, food, etc., everything that you could envision is here AND for a LOT less than at the hotels in the area. We got dolls, candy, paintings and food for MORE than HALF of what the hotel we were staying in was charging! I could have stayed and browsed there forever!! LOVED IT!!! They are open on Tuesdays. Thursdays and Saturdays! - Child Friendly and easy parking!

2  Thank mnew4
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 December 2011

We went to New Orleans for a few days before and after our cruise and we enjoyed it at least as much as the cruise!
We ate at fabulous places where the food is excellent-don't miss the Court of 2 Sisters or Landrys and even Forest Gumps!
We went on the swamp tour and our friends also went on the Plantation tour....but we actually enjoyed the trolly trip down the main drag ALMOST as much!
Shopping is crazy and the stuff VERY unusual........plus the ease of wsalking down to Burbon Street was "safe" and delightful!
A DON'T MISS PLACE RIGHT HERE IN THE USA!!!

1  Thank sungal99_11