“Great for PHO lovers”

Ranked #279 of 1,997 Restaurants in New Orleans
Neighbourhood: Garden District
Neighbourhood: Garden District
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I have actually returned to this restaurant after eating here in 2016. The PHO is outstanding and the broth is refreshing and tasty. It is always busy and if you are in a rush, I suggest you go around 2pm when the lunch crowd may be dispersing. The serving staff are very friendly and the cafe is clean. I had the vietnamese coffee which is a sweet and tasty experience. It's served cold. My daughter is a vegan and loved the vegetarian PHO. I also recommend the spring rolls and the shrimp rolls served with a super tasty peanut sauce.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

First time visit with a friend who works nearby. Seated and served quickly. Had lemonade and bun with shrimp. Very fresh and tasty. Inexpensive, too. Will try again.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

We arrived early. The owner laughingly let us come in and wait until they were ready. It's a lovely colorful establishment. Hard to miss outside as it's painted purple. Six tables to seat six and as many two tops. We were quickly served by a very pleasant woman, my big bowl of spicy shrimp pho with an added egg. My partner in crime went with the spicy shrimp banh mi. I can say we were both equally satisfied. Would happily return for more.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

I came here with some friends for dinner and I am still thinking about it, three days later. We shared egg rolls, crab Rangoon, the spicy shrimp pho, chicken rice and pork bun. Everything was phenomenal- cooked perfectly and super fresh. Definitely stop here!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I went with a friend who is a frequent visitor. The location is ideal if you like parking on Magazine. The service is amazing. All the Pho in the city has a different flavor broth. Lily's is one of my faves since I visited. I haven't been back because I don't live nearby. But if I'm ever in the area again I won't Hesitate! I bought my 3 year old and Lily personally fixed her a rice and chicken dish she loved. She even enjoyed my Pho.'! You won't be disappointed!