“Great Pho and Banh Mi”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighbourhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Neighbourhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Good for lunch or dinner. The service is stellar and friendly. The chicken banh mi is tasty and stuffed with meat, veggies, etc. For a real treat have the tofu banh mi, you'll love it. Spring rolls are a great starter. Favorite of locals.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

This was the first place I experienced eating a Po Boy and it was fantastic. The atmosphere was casual and pleasant.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

We were tired. We wanted a bowl of pho. My friends loved the broth from this restaurant, so we decided that was the plan for Mardi Gras night, after all the hubbub. We were actually surprised the restaurant was open! I ended up ordering the grilled pork vermicelli. And it exactly hit the spot. With the big portion, I should have saved some of it for another meal. But I couldn't resist. . . .

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Must visit if you like vietnamese food. The Vinh pho special with tender filet and ox tail was amazing. Broth is cooked with lots of bones and love! I would love to come back and try some other dishes.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

A friend & I stopped in here for a quick lunch. We split a couple of sliders and some spring rolls. The food was delicious. Very fresh. It's a casual restaurant for a quick meal. Very clean with friendly service. It didn't get 5 stars because the Diet Pepsi was off. Otherwise, I have no complaints.