“So happy to find this place”
Review of Galatoire's 33

Galatoire's 33
Reserve with OpenTable
Galatoire's 33 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #212 of 2,124 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Reviewed 17 February 2017

We were looking for a quieter place and checked out the menu one evening and went the next. Sat at the gorgeous bar and had a fantastic dinner. Jordan was our bartender and she was terrific. The steak tartare was out of this world, the burrata absolutely delish. Crab cake was outstanding and the oysters three ways were tasty. Martinis were perfection. Just a fabulous experience.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

The restaurant doesn't open until 11:30, but you can have a great bloody mary in Galatoire's 33 while waiting for your table. Nice place to get away from the craziness of Bourbon Street for a nicer change of pace.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Went on the advice of Earl, a gentleman we met at the Omni bar, that Galatoire's had the best crab cakes in the French Quarter - and he was right. Fresh and plentiful crab meat in a delicious cake! Had their excellent seafood gumbo as an appetizer and complimented the meal with a Pinot Grigio. Upscale decor and friendly, professional service.

1  Thank Paul E
Reviewed 9 January 2017

Ate here with my husband on Christmas Eve. The ambiance is luxurious with comfortable seating. Even with the restaurant fairly full , the noise level was muted in comparison to the original Galatoire's.
Everything I had was delicious and the steak , perfect , melt in your mouth.
I had the filet and was very tender with exceptional flavor. Creamed spinach au gratin was , again perfectly prepared. Also had the baked oysters and they were nice, not overly special.
Don't recall what I had for dessert but it was nice.
I would recommend it for a special occasion or just being in New Orleans.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

Invited 20 family members to celebrate my 70th in New Orleans. Upon arriving in the city I found that the restaurant I had planned on going to would not work. I started walking the Quarter but given that there was a Saints game that weekend, I was having trouble finding a place that could handle my party at the last minute. I checked Galatoire's and was told that "33" would be able to accommodate us.
The evening of the function could not have been any better. Bar service before the meal then great food expertly served by Michael who further served us by preparing their specialty Caf Brlot.
All in all, it was the best night (and meal) of my life.

Been to Galatoire's 33? Share your experiences!