“not your average hot dog”
Review of Dreamy Weenies - CLOSED

Dreamy Weenies
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Reviewed 16 September 2017

every time I come to New Orleans this place is a must if you ask me they are better than dat dog. the possibility of toppings are endless , from the basics like bacon to thing like bbq shrimp sauce. They are a little pricey but worth it.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

It is one of those shops you see once. What a name....Dreamy Weenies. My husband and son said the Weenies were good.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This restaurant offers a variety of vegan, halal, or kosher hot dogs, with a great selection of unusual toppings. I had a falafel dog with red beans and rice, which was pretty good (although the falafel was a little dry; next time I think I will try the vegan andouille dog). The seasoned waffle fries were also good. By the way, this restaurant is cash-only, but there is an ATM inside with a $0.99 fee (quite possibly the lowest ATM fee in the French Quarter, where fees of $3.99 or more are common).

Reviewed 18 July 2017

First off, please note: CASH ONLY!

That almost killed it for me, as I am a plastic guy, especially in tourist areas. That aside, this spot was pretty delicious. The variety of hot dogs they have is pretty impressive. We went for the Genchili and the Pothole with "zesty dogs". Excellent choices. I won't eat anything but 100% beef hot dogs if I have it my way, and THIS is why. These weenies were dreamy! I highly recommend. But, again, CASH ONLY!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

It is awesome to find a great vegan option in NOLA and Dreamy Weenies does not disappoint with their yummy vegan hot dogs and tasty toppings! They have plenty of meat based options as well if you would prefer but I definitely recommend trying the vegan dog even if you are a meat eater! You will NOT be disappointed!!!