“The weenies are pretty dreamy!”
Review of Dreamy Weenies - CLOSED

Dreamy Weenies
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Reviewed 18 July 2017

First off, please note: CASH ONLY!

That almost killed it for me, as I am a plastic guy, especially in tourist areas. That aside, this spot was pretty delicious. The variety of hot dogs they have is pretty impressive. We went for the Genchili and the Pothole with "zesty dogs". Excellent choices. I won't eat anything but 100% beef hot dogs if I have it my way, and THIS is why. These weenies were dreamy! I highly recommend. But, again, CASH ONLY!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

It is awesome to find a great vegan option in NOLA and Dreamy Weenies does not disappoint with their yummy vegan hot dogs and tasty toppings! They have plenty of meat based options as well if you would prefer but I definitely recommend trying the vegan dog even if you are a meat eater! You will NOT be disappointed!!!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

A hot dog place with quality food. Premium quality hot dogs, buns baked in house, and wonderful toppings, what a combo. All beef dogs, which we had, are large, with good bite resistance and very flavorful. They had dill relish, not sweet relish, my favorite. My wife had a corn dog, dipped and cooked when ordered. Coating was nicely thin and slightly sweet, much better then commercially produced corn dogs. The have many different types of dogs, including kosher, halal and vegan choices. What a wonderful stop for lunch, not your typical hot dog joint, a step above.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

This is a nice little restaurant where you order at the counter. It has a cute diner-like ambience. I had one of the tofurky sausages with red beans and rice. It was very tasty with the crystal hot sauce provided at the table.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

I ate at Dreamy Weenies twice while I was in New Orleans. Both times I had the Vegan Italian Herb hotdog with different toppings each time. The first time I had ketchup and tomatoes. The second time I had ketchup and cheese. The waffle fries I ordered with the hotdog were very good. This is a great place to get lunch or dinner. The service is fast and the prices are reasonable. The staff are so friendly also. I definitely recommend eating at Dreamy Weenies if you are going to visit New Orleans.