“Great Hot Dog Place!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

A hot dog place with quality food. Premium quality hot dogs, buns baked in house, and wonderful toppings, what a combo. All beef dogs, which we had, are large, with good bite resistance and very flavorful. They had dill relish, not sweet relish, my favorite. My wife had a corn dog, dipped and cooked when ordered. Coating was nicely thin and slightly sweet, much better then commercially produced corn dogs. The have many different types of dogs, including kosher, halal and vegan choices. What a wonderful stop for lunch, not your typical hot dog joint, a step above.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

This is a nice little restaurant where you order at the counter. It has a cute diner-like ambience. I had one of the tofurky sausages with red beans and rice. It was very tasty with the crystal hot sauce provided at the table.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

I ate at Dreamy Weenies twice while I was in New Orleans. Both times I had the Vegan Italian Herb hotdog with different toppings each time. The first time I had ketchup and tomatoes. The second time I had ketchup and cheese. The waffle fries I ordered with the hotdog were very good. This is a great place to get lunch or dinner. The service is fast and the prices are reasonable. The staff are so friendly also. I definitely recommend eating at Dreamy Weenies if you are going to visit New Orleans.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

I love New Orleans but finding food that I'm not allergic to can be a challenge! This is not your average hot dog joint, BTW. Best I've ever had! Staff was very nice, restaurant was very clean and the food was amazing :)

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Clean, friendly. Good dogs with many topping choices. Quiet without the commotion that goes with other French Quarter cafes.