1,010 results
All reviews social hour free laundry full kitchen french quarter mothers restaurant two bedroom suite free dinner convention center within walking distance small kitchen harrah's casino the breakfast area evening reception front desk staff bourbon street river walk hot breakfast
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed with kids for Spring Break. We were in the older “tower”. Rooms could use a spruce up there. View was nice. Beds were ok, sheets were soft. Towels were scratchy. The worst part were the elevators - 2 for 18 floors?!? And the buttons were not always functioning. Long waits when it was busy. Pool was tiny. Does not get a lot of sun due to building structure. We had a bargain rate for 5 nights, so I am not too critical. Last, because this was a bargain hotel the guests themselves can be pushy and rude at free breakfast times, and free happy hour. Be prepared to take a breathe, and not expect it to be orderly.

The plus of this property: the central location to WWII Museum, Magazine Street, Canal Street and a quick walk to the French Quarter. Laundry facilities were nice.

I’d stay again, only at a value rate of under $150.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Terese S
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Hi cocktailmommy,

Thanks for choosing Staybridge Suites New Orleans for your lodging needs and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I'm sorry to hear that you were let down by our pool facility, the condition of our dining area and elevator. Know that providing every guest's needs is our top priority and we are always trying our best to give you a great impression. As IHG wants to make your every stay flawless, your thoughts are taken into account and are shared with our hotel management to be used as a reference to better your next experience with us. I am confident that necessary steps will be made to avoid the same inconvenience in the future.

I truly hope that we will have a chance to make it up to you and provide you with a better experience upon your return, cocktailmommy!

All the best,

Peter J.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The Staybridge is a great hotel. It is a very clean facility. The staff was extremely friendly to us. The room we stayed in was large. The best part of staying here is the location was close to a lot of things to do, the casino, WWII museum, the Superdome, the cruise port, the outlet mall and Bourbon street.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a full week on business. The suite was perfect for me, with a little kitchenette - they even had a toaster! The bed was super comfortable, and there’s free breakfast in the morning. The staff was super helpful and nice too.

It’s in close walking distance to most of the things you’d want to go to like museums, the casino and the river walk. It’s also across the street from Mother’s which is a must for food.

I’ll be back on my next trip for sure

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Factnotfiction86
Reviewed 19 March 2018

We truly enjoyed our stay. To help with perspective, 5 stars are earned when the hotel is a good value and the staff are warm and helpful. In this case, we experienced both! As others have said, great location. I don't understand the housekeeping complaints - our towels were replaced every day and our beds made. Not sure what else is needed on a daily basis? The room is huge - plenty of space. Could use an update - but that does not bother us. Breakfast was quite good - plentiful - lots of choice - staff was attentive to keeping items stocked as they ran out. Coffee in the lobby 24/7. We would stay here again and would recommend it to others - you can't beat the service and staff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank dogbiscuits
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Just called the hotel about our upcoming stay this weekend regarding an infant crib. We are not allowed to reserve it. It’s first come first serve....what is the benefit in the hotel having one if we have to pack our own just in case someone gets there earlier that day and requests it. Ridiculous. Almost making me think about canceling...the front desk asked me if we were driving, when I said yes she said oh you can just leave yours in the car if ours is available....bringing it into the hotel is not the hard part it’s putting it in a car with a baby and dog and driving 6 hours with a boat load of other gear....Staybridge you might want to consider letting people put a deposit down on it or something to reserve it.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Colleen B
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Hi Colleen B!

Thanks for planning to stay with us and sharing your thoughts! We have limited number of cribs in our property which is why we have a first come - first serve policy on this amenity. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this caused you. I understand that details like this matter, and can make or break our guests' overall experience. I sent you a private message to learn more about your reservation, and I look forward to your response.

Once again, thanks for the feedback, and we're excited to host your stay, so we can provide you with the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown fond of.

Safe travels,