See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Ed and Hillary are gracious and caring hosts. we've stayed with them twice when visiting New Orleans and will definitely stay with them again. Our room was large, comfortable and the ancient live oak outside our window was the morning home to birds galore. Ed is an incredible cook and accommodated our vegan requests with some of the best breakfasts we've ever had.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2014

What an amazing couple, the accommodations were lovely.
The food was amazing, we had a cooking class drank a lot of wine
had an all around wonderful time!
The owners were very helpful anything we needed they helped us with.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jeanne B
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Wow! Now this is a bed and breakfast you can only dream of staying at. We had a group that stayed with us in the LaVergne and Pelican Suite, while my boyfriend and I stayed in the Verret Suite. All of the suites were just gorgeous, roomy, and our bed was heavenly. This is the place to stay when you are looking for that old New Orleans type of B&B. It's very non invasive yet you don't feel like you are in a sterile cookie cutter hotel room. Chef Ed whipped up the most delicious breakfast each morning and Hillery is a doll. Two of the nicest hosts in the nicest bed and breakfast I've ever visited. We began our trip feeling like we were at home there and ended it with a big hug from Hillery. I would give 10 stars if I could! Stay here, you'll be glad you did :)

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank blw89
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My friends and I stayed here this past weekend (we were celebrating Halloween) and our stay could not have been better! Algiers Point is just a 5 minute ferry ride away from the French Quarter and the ferry is literally right up the street from this B&B. The owners, Ed and Hillery, are some of the nicest people you will ever meet and Chef Ed can really whip up an AMAZING breakfast. Our rooms were beautifully decorated and the property itself is gorgeous--a true old, southern mansion. My friends and I had a weekend to remember in New Orleans and this place made it even more memorable. Thank you Ed & Hillery!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Allison W
Reviewed 22 August 2013

This place was a wonderful slice of old new orleans with the most pleasant hospitality. Ed and Hillary are the best.
Its a great location with a most interesting selection of venues that are only blocks away from the B&B. We loved the fact that we could take the ferry to the quarter and avoided costly parking. It was like having our own apartment nestled in the outskirts of the french quarter. Needless to say we will be staying here from now on.

• Stayed: August 2013