Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$186
Expedia.comUS$186
AutographUS$186
Agoda.comUS$186
Hotels.comUS$186
Orbitz.comUS$186
1,606 results
All reviews canal street french quarter the ritz boutique hotel bourbon st mardi gras two blocks garden district burlesque marriott lobby nola valet housekeeping concierge doorman chandeliers
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2020

We just spent two nights, 48 hours, in New Orleans! The hotel was great for us! The restaurant was very good. The staff, especially the desk gals and Special K, seemed to live there! Our room was clean, but we had a view of the hotel next door that they were tearing down- even on the weekend. This isn't the hotels fault, but I'd ask for a room that faced Canal Street or opposite the construction. We took the trolley, went to the WW2 Museum and enjoyed great food! We'll stay here again for sure!

Date of stay: November 2020
3  Thank Ilovetotravel0000
Reviewed 18 October 2020

Exellent stay and promixate to everything in French Quarter. Staff friendly and welcoming. "Special K" is among the most personable and gracious hotel staff members we have ever experienced. Clean property. Room was intimate but very comfortable.

Room tip: We requested a high floor and nice room. Faced Canal Street - Very nice.
Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank davegU4334TQ
Reviewed 18 October 2020 via mobile

Enjoyed everything. The rooms was clean and very nice. Breakfast was great also. Everything is right around the corner fro what you need and very quiet and respectful. Would definitely stay again and give it 10 thumbs up

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Stay726663
Reviewed 28 September 2020

Mandy was there the whole time we were there, I don't think she ever goes home. She was the BEST! Always smiling, her customer service was fantastic, always on top of things, and she anticipated all our needs before we even asked. I am in the hotel business, and customer service is always the main thing we all strive for. This girl has GOT IT! I told her I would hire her if she comes to Austin.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank melaniebX4025ZF
Reviewed 25 September 2020 via mobile

Had a great stay during a recent business trip. Location is hard to beat. Just two blocks from Bourbon St. The interior of the hotel looks really good and the rooms were immaculate. Customer service was off the charts good. Darryl at the front desk was extremely welcoming and helpful in helping me get parking for my oversized vehicle. I will staying here on my future business and leisure trips to NOLA.

Date of stay: September 2020