9 people are viewing this hotel
US$151
Free cancellation until 14/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$151
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
PricelineUS$151
Hotels.comUS$151
ZenHotels.comUS$153
All reviews rooftop bar wwii museum beautiful hotel crab beignets art deco details corner king warehouse district rooms are spacious and clean directly across the street french quarter pleasure of staying the executive lounge i highly recommend this hotel southern hospitality fitness center king room minute walk
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2021

he Higgins hotel was amazing. The front desk staff, housekeeping staff,and everyone in the gift shop/bistro was so friendly. The rooms were very spacious and super clean. I absolutely loved the shower and all of the branded toiletry items ( the lotion is awesome). We visited the World War II Museum across the street and it did not disappoint. We did try the rooftop bar and chose to eat inside as it was a little chilly.. great service. The hotel is within walking distance of many great little restaurants. We ate at Two Chicks Bistro twice and it was fabulous and only 5-10 minute walk. I would highly recommend the Higgins to anyone going to New Orleans.

Room tip: 8th floor has a great view of the skyline
Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank 824sonyar
Daniel Rhodes, General Manager at The Higgins Hotel New Orleans, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

Hi! Thank you for reviewing the Higgins Hotel on Trip Advisor! I'm so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to explore a little of what New Orleans has to offer! I am also very happy you were able to experience the National WWII Museum, as we are the museum's official hotel. We hope you choose to stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 11 January 2021 via mobile

I stayed at the Higgins Hotel with my husband and our twin 2 year old boys.

We loved the 2 bedroom suite which gave us a dedicated area to eat and play games- in addition to the boys having their own room to sleep in.

The decor of the hotel is so well done- giving your vibes of the WWll era but with an modern feel and a splash of New Orleans decor.

The staff was also extremely kind and courteous and they took a lot of precautions to ensure everyone’s safety during the pandemic.

I’d most definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank MarquitasTravels

Hello, and thank you for your feedback! I am so happy to see that you and your family were able to enjoy your time spent at the Higgins and were able to feel comfortable and relaxed while away from home. We look forward to your future stays with us!

Reviewed 9 January 2021

This hotel expertly combines stylish vintage 20th design elements with modern amenities and great service. It's a new building, designed and infused with touches from the middle of the 20th century, tying in with the hotel's affiliation with the adjacent National World War II Museum. It's a remarkably attractive and inviting style, with a beautiful main lobby, very comfortable guest rooms and excellent on-site services, including a great rooftop restaurant/bar that offers indoor and outdoor seating. The location is ideal for visiting the National World War II Museum, which is just across the street, as well as strolling to many restaurants and art galleries in the trendy warehouse arts district and also the New Orleans convention center. It's also a quick walk to the St. Charles streetcar line and minutes by Uber from the French Quarter and the Garden District. A very central location and a beautiful hotel.

Room tip: Choose one of the suites with a balcony to indulge and enjoy your free time even more.
2  Thank markchesnut
Daniel Rhodes, General Manager at The Higgins Hotel New Orleans, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Hello Mark,
Thank you for reviewing the Higgins Hotel on Trip Advisor. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed you stay with us and were able to explore a little of what New Orleans has to offer! We hope you choose to stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

My husband and I stayed 2 nights at Higgins Hotel for New Year’s Eve. We were extremely impressed by the room (amazing view of the city), the staff, and the rooftop bar. It all felt very safe during COVID times - many precautions taken - but in a way that didn’t take away with us feeling like we were on a relaxing vacation. And the location cannot be beat - so many awesome spots to explore nearby. Highly recommend this place for your stay in New Orleans!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MRR225

Thank you for taking the time to review the Higgins Hotel on Trip Advisor! I am so happy to read that you were able to enjoy ringing in the New Year with us! I am also pleased to hear that you felt relaxed and comfortable during your stay, especially considering COVID-19 guidelines. We hope you choose to stay with us again for another staycation!

Reviewed 7 January 2021 via mobile

I stayed for a night at the Higgins Hotel, and this hotel is a gem. The location is in a quiet area, but very conveniently located. We attended the Sugar Bowl, it was a 15-20 minute walk, and the area felt safe, even at night. It's also close to the lower Garden District, it's a straight shot down Magazine St. I also walked to the French Quarter from the hotel. I had drinks and a light dinner at Rosie's on the roof - it was well spaced out and had a good view of the city. I booked a corner King, which was quite large and very comfortable. The bathroom was also oversized, with a tub, shower, and 2 sinks. The hotel is very tastefully decorated, and feels like a high end property. It's very clean and well kept up. I will definitely return to this property in the future.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank mstrsgolf
Daniel Rhodes, General Manager at The Higgins Hotel New Orleans, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2021

Hi Thomas,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Higgins Hotel New Orleans on Trip Advisor. I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to walk around New Orleans and see a few fun sights! I'm also happy to see that you were able to feel comfortable and relaxed while staying with us and felt your accommodations were tasteful and spacious. We look forward to your visits in the future, and please feel free to message me before your next trip to New Orleans!