8 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 20/03/21
FindHotel
US$121
SAVE US$30
PricelineUS$151
Hotels.comUS$151
ZenHotels.comUS$122
All reviews rooftop bar wwii museum beautiful hotel crab beignets art deco details corner king warehouse district rooms are spacious and clean directly across the street french quarter pleasure of staying the executive lounge i highly recommend this hotel southern hospitality fitness center king room minute walk
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2021 via mobile

I stayed at the Higgins Hotel with my husband and our twin 2 year old boys.

We loved the 2 bedroom suite which gave us a dedicated area to eat and play games- in addition to the boys having their own room to sleep in.

The decor of the hotel is so well done- giving your vibes of the WWll era but with an modern feel and a splash of New Orleans decor.

The staff was also extremely kind and courteous and they took a lot of precautions to ensure everyone’s safety during the pandemic.

I’d most definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank MarquitasTravels
Daniel Rhodes, General Manager at The Higgins Hotel New Orleans, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

Hello, and thank you for your feedback! I am so happy to see that you and your family were able to enjoy your time spent at the Higgins and were able to feel comfortable and relaxed while away from home. We look forward to your future stays with us!

Reviewed 9 January 2021

This hotel expertly combines stylish vintage 20th design elements with modern amenities and great service. It's a new building, designed and infused with touches from the middle of the 20th century, tying in with the hotel's affiliation with the adjacent National World War II Museum. It's a remarkably attractive and inviting style, with a beautiful main lobby, very comfortable guest rooms and excellent on-site services, including a great rooftop restaurant/bar that offers indoor and outdoor seating. The location is ideal for visiting the National World War II Museum, which is just across the street, as well as strolling to many restaurants and art galleries in the trendy warehouse arts district and also the New Orleans convention center. It's also a quick walk to the St. Charles streetcar line and minutes by Uber from the French Quarter and the Garden District. A very central location and a beautiful hotel.

Room tip: Choose one of the suites with a balcony to indulge and enjoy your free time even more.
3  Thank markchesnut
Daniel Rhodes, General Manager at The Higgins Hotel New Orleans, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Hello Mark,
Thank you for reviewing the Higgins Hotel on Trip Advisor. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed you stay with us and were able to explore a little of what New Orleans has to offer! We hope you choose to stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

My husband and I stayed 2 nights at Higgins Hotel for New Year’s Eve. We were extremely impressed by the room (amazing view of the city), the staff, and the rooftop bar. It all felt very safe during COVID times - many precautions taken - but in a way that didn’t take away with us feeling like we were on a relaxing vacation. And the location cannot be beat - so many awesome spots to explore nearby. Highly recommend this place for your stay in New Orleans!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MRR225

Thank you for taking the time to review the Higgins Hotel on Trip Advisor! I am so happy to read that you were able to enjoy ringing in the New Year with us! I am also pleased to hear that you felt relaxed and comfortable during your stay, especially considering COVID-19 guidelines. We hope you choose to stay with us again for another staycation!

Reviewed 7 January 2021 via mobile

I stayed for a night at the Higgins Hotel, and this hotel is a gem. The location is in a quiet area, but very conveniently located. We attended the Sugar Bowl, it was a 15-20 minute walk, and the area felt safe, even at night. It's also close to the lower Garden District, it's a straight shot down Magazine St. I also walked to the French Quarter from the hotel. I had drinks and a light dinner at Rosie's on the roof - it was well spaced out and had a good view of the city. I booked a corner King, which was quite large and very comfortable. The bathroom was also oversized, with a tub, shower, and 2 sinks. The hotel is very tastefully decorated, and feels like a high end property. It's very clean and well kept up. I will definitely return to this property in the future.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank mstrsgolf
Daniel Rhodes, General Manager at The Higgins Hotel New Orleans, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2021

Hi Thomas,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Higgins Hotel New Orleans on Trip Advisor. I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to walk around New Orleans and see a few fun sights! I'm also happy to see that you were able to feel comfortable and relaxed while staying with us and felt your accommodations were tasteful and spacious. We look forward to your visits in the future, and please feel free to message me before your next trip to New Orleans!

Reviewed 5 January 2021

Loved out stay here! Was a perfect location. If you visit , tour the WWII museum. A easy Urber to any of the other New Orleans sites. Hotel staff was very nice! Rooms tastefully decorated to reflect the theming of the museum. All restaurants except Rosie's and Provisions were closed. Both had great service. Rosie's was a yummy and the view, simply AMAZING. Will visit again.

3  Thank BGriffeyplanstrips
Daniel Rhodes, General Manager at The Higgins Hotel New Orleans, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2021

Hi! Thank you for reviewing the Higgins Hotel New Orleans on Trip Advisor! I am happy to read you enjoyed your time at our property and were able to experience a little of what New Orleans has to offer. We work very hard to make all our guests feel comfortable and relaxed, so I am so glad we achieved our goal during your stay. We look forward to your future visits, and please feel free to direct message us before your next trip to the Big Easy!