“Brunch”

Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Faubourg Marigny & Bywater
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed near New Orleans so we came to this cafe for brunch before heading out. She had the Crab Omelet and I had the eggs and Corn Beef Hash. Excellent Corn Beef Hash and very tasty crab, although the crab had little pieces of shell in it. My wife got tired of picking out the shells so she didn't eat all of it. Homemade Biscuits and jam were excellent and very tasty.

The owner was cleaning the table next to us and when my wife mentioned the shells she looked very surprised and headed to the kitchen to solve the issue.

1  Thank MRT67

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Not much to look at on the outside... but on the inside, a small breakfast area with simply incredible breakfast options... vegetarian to seafood to pork and sausage... the biscuits were big and fluffy and the gravy was super delicious ... self-serve coffee... and excellent fun and friendly service in a quaint atmosphere.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

We stayed at a property in Bywater, and one morning walked by this quaint bakery on our way to the French Quarter and was drawn in by people going in and out. We planned to have breakfast elsewhere and stopped for a coffee and a baked good. We reviewed the menu and realized they served a full breakfast, so the next morning enjoyed a delicious breakfast. Highly recommend a visit if you are in the area. Beware: closed Tuesday.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Cute little place off the beaten path. Very small, hipster vibe. Varied menu selections, and cake! Staff was extremely nice, restaurant was clean, food was fresh, and desserts were great! Shrimp and grits was spot on!! Well worth the trip from the Quarter.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

On a whim we tried this place for breakfast and were delighted. The staff were super friendly, the service was fast, and the food was delicious.

I had the biscuits and gravy which a was HUGE. Andouille sausage and chives made just enough NOLA style to make it unique.

My wife had eggs, bacon, and biscuit. Simple fare but so many places can’t cook an egg...these guys nailed the over-medium. Thrown in with good coffee and great atmosphere and we were extremely pleased with this restaurant.

We didn’t try any of the sweet bakery items, but they looked fresh and delicious.