Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
US$188
US$159
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$133
US$126
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Best Western Plus St. Charles Inn(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$166
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$144
US$136
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$212
US$182
  • Breakfast included
InterContinental New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$146
  • Pool
Hilton New Orleans Riverside(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$160
US$143
  • Restaurant
Loews New Orleans Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$141
Loews Hotels
  • Pool
Royal St Charles Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$127
US$117
  • Fitness centre
MOXY New Orleans Downtown/French Quarter Area(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$92
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

All reviewsminute driveroom was cleanshampookatrinaquarter
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

We reserved two beds and got An email reservation to that effect. We were given a room with one full (not queen) bed. A full bed is 54 inches wide. A queen is 60 inches wide. There are no king or queen beds in this hotel. They are calling full beds queens. This a like calling a quart of milk a half gallon. They are not the same. A second woman was in the lobby with the same issue. She was traveling with a big person and could not fit in the bed. Neither of us could get any change or refunds. Also there were no towels in the room. Listening to a bunch of people running around the hallways now. Very loud hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2017

This is a good hotel for a shower and sleep. Its modern decor is nice but it is covering up a very run down property. The property is surrounded by fences so there is only one way in and one way out. No views or anything. This is exactly what it you would expect for the location and money.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2017

They canceled my room then told me when I said I needed a room that all that was available was a queen size bed! Other thing wrong with it was it was in a bad area so I'm happy they canceled my reservation! Next time I will call from the plane.

Stayed: March 2017
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Dear Stephaniee, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. We apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to your reservations issues. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you experienced. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

ITS true you get wat you pay for
but not really cause one night was $149(Mardi Gras time)
Do not stop even!!!! if your sleepy... drunk.... broke.... worst hotel ever !!!!
CHECK IN: took 1just to check in HR the device they use to verify ID/DL was not working about 6 people in lobby just waiting...
1st night AC DONT WORK no other rooms good thing I was on 2nd floor I had to keep window open.....
they gave someone the SAME ROOM !!!!!!!! people were knocking on my door saying it was their room. good thing I was in their with all the locks on they could have came in with all my belongings in there. I asked the front desk if I would have not been there would they the strangers had been able to go in she said YES.
2nd night... AC don't work maintenance came touch something still don't work
3rd night... AC don't work maintenance came touch something still don't work
someone threw up in elevator it has been there 2 days now...
4th night THIS IS THE TOPPER!!!!
I went down stairs and added this night cause everything was booked MARD GRAS
I paid
the Young man gave me my receipt print out
SO I go back to my room to sleep
house keeping knocks and tells me I need to check out
so I call downstairs the same guy I checked in with tells me
OH I DONT SHOW YOU IN THE system I told him I have my receipt do I need to come down there and show you he says I GUESS SO
THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I go down there he starts arguing with me like we are at the local BAR with the manager CANDY standing right there. Then they pass a few words and he tells here cause I DONT CARE !!!!!
she was embarrassed so she says to me i Will credit your last night
YEA RIGHT
this was February 24th
it is now March 31st
she kept telling me 15 business days
called her like 3 times..... then I start speaking with another employee
( I think her name is something like Alicia) cause Candy was always conveniently out. She so say called Candy & corporate. Tells me 5 to 7 business days that was on 3/22.....
I call today 3/31 to tell them I never received a refund and I have come to the conclusion that I'm not but I just wanted to pretty much let them know I guess it was all a LIE
she tells me I need to call corporate
IM DONE I JUST HUNG UP

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank msbreaux
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I don't expect much from any hotel/motel I stay at. I'm a college student trying to save some cash, and I have stayed in many 1- star inns. My experience in Motel 6, New Orleans was sad. The staff was reasonably friendly, but the rooms came without lining in the trash cans, trash all over the room, a dirty toilet, zero soap, and lacked very reasonable outlet space. When we requested towels and soap, the front desk informed us that they didn't have any soap, and then gave us two hand towels. Also, I'm sure it was listed in the hotel amenities, but the room comes with no microwave, fridge, coffee maker, etc, which didn't help to drive down the room cost. Lastly, the fact that they charge for Wi-Fi is ridiculous, as I thought it was standard for most modern hotels to provide it for free. Like I said, I am not picky whatsoever when choosing hotels/motels, but this experience was one to remember. We didn't even check if they had breakfast before leaving, we were very eager to check out.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Dear Austin, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.