2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
HomewoodUS$138
Booking.comUS$138
Hotels.comUS$138
PricelineUS$138
travelup.comUS$182
Agoda.comUS$138
1,030 results
All reviews social hour evening socials french quarter great location bourbon street evening reception full kitchen complimentary breakfast few blocks great stay walking distance three blocks clean hotel front desk staff trolley stop hotel is located home away from home
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

Room was a little dirty. Extra blankets seemed dirty. Shower wasn’t clean. Hairs on floor inside closet. Due to Covid breakfast was all bagged muffins, danishes etc. three blocks from Bourbon St but wouldn’t walk by myself as a female.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 February 2021 via mobile

We stayed here 2 times now and they are the nicest staffed, cleanest, hotel in New Orleans in my opinion. The suite has a full size fridge and stove top. Dishwasher sink and a great set up. Lots of room. Wonderful location in walking distance and close to trolley. They are doing their best with the pandemic and I was so impressed with their precautions and all stay was so welcoming! Thank you for a great stay! Bravo!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2021

The place is not that clean and the staff is super rude and argumentattive. Even threatened a family member with violence. Manager was there and did not handle the situation. Worst place EVER run and don't look back.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 30 November 2020 via mobile

poor customer service, attitude, and lack of basic check-in experience. I was assisted by Mrs. Ricknie at the front desk. She charged me for a more expensive item at the snack bar and had an attitude when I asked why was I being charged for a different/more expensive item. She than took forever to give me a new receipt. She also had no clue as to how the parking meters worked. I would assume that knowing that parking meters are exempt on holidays and Sunday would make them better prepare to offer great customer service. Her answer to all my questions were “I don’t know”. Can I pay for my than 2 hours on the parking meter? “I don’t know. Do I need to come downstairs every two hours and add money to the meter? “I don’t know”. Is parking free on weekends? “I don’t know”. Is there anyone I can ask? “I don’t know”. The worst part is that her attitude kept in increasing. I had to google and found out that the meters are free on sundays. This is not the 1st bad review I see about Mrs. Ricknie. If she doesn’t want to work, help her out by sending her home.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Escape822755
Reviewed 27 November 2020

There's so many things to love abut this hotel: pleasant staff, walking distance to Bourbon St, amazing cleanliness, friendly staff, and helpful staff.
...Oh did I mention staff?? DeAndria is the most helpful servant leader/manager, making sure requests were filled quickly, answering our questions, and making great recommendations. Though the girl sits blocks away from Bourbon, the architecture, scenery and hotel were amazing.

Date of stay: November 2020