“Yummy!”

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

My daughter took us there for the great ice cream! The flavors change daily. You have the usual but they also have unusual flavors. They will give you samples to try which makes the choice a little easier. The prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I shared the Cookie Monster Sundae, and it was great! Lots of cookies, hot fudge, and ice cream...can'tgo wrong!!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Travel out to the Garden District for this raved about ice cream. Just ordinary ice cream. Nothing worthy of the travel

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

After seeing this on Diners Drives and Dives my grandson and I just had to try it! It did not disappoint! I had a sundae and he had the Cookie Monster sundae! WOW WOW best ice cream ever!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Our Lyft driver recommended this place as he dropped us off for supper at La Thai next door. Supper was fantastic but who doesn't have room for ice cream?! They have probably 30 flavors. I got the honey lavender ice cream in a waffle cone. Others in my group got a fresh strawberry sundae, turtle cookie ice cream, creole cream cheese ice cream, and guiness chocolate something ice cream. Not expensive either.