Open today: 06:00 - 17:00

ma_gorzata_541
Best thing out there

Reviewed 21 January 2020
Osmaharvilahti

All reviews few hours board peace ocean adventure beauty breathing meditation water
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2020

Trip with Yati was an amaizing expirence. We was very lucky to see a lot of wild birds. The nature was beautiful. Yati also showed me cool breath work technique. I am could learn a lot of new things that day!HIGHLY RECOMMEND! FANTASTIC!

Date of experience: January 2020
yatior, Manager at La Tribu Stand Up Paddle, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2020

Thank you for this morning opportunity,.Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 22 January 2020

Think of getting up before sunrise, jumping to Yati’s smiley 4x4 which takes you through jungle to a beautiful beach where fishermen are setting up for a new day. You wake up at a beach breathing fresh fresh air, doing a relaxed meditation before jumping on your board and slowly move towards the horizon assisted by the calm early ocean. Sun is rising and it’s time to take a little refreshing dip before heading to next spot, gently assisted by Yati you might drop by at a beach for a little exploration. It takes just a few hours but once you’re back you feel you’ve already lives your best life even it’s barely noon. Best of times, nicest company strong recommendation

Date of experience: January 2020
yatior, General Manager at La Tribu Stand Up Paddle, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2020

Pura vida bro , happy for our experience together
Hope for more to come.

Reviewed 19 January 2020 via mobile

I found Yati on TA for my retreat participants. I’m extremely picky and only wanted the best for my group. I knew we were in good hands from my first communication w Yati! Going out on paddle boards in the calm Playa San Juanillo waters was dreamy!! Being amongst the beautiful pelicans diving for food was my favorite part. Yati was 100% attentive, helpful, attuned and responsive to our needs. From our participant who was happy sitting cross legged and enjoying the calm and peace of the sea, to me and my love for mastery - switching me to the more advanced board once I got a hang of the training board. Thank you Yati for a magical morning!!!

Date of experience: January 2020
yatior, Owner at La Tribu Stand Up Paddle, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2020

thank you for such a touching sharing of your experience, hope our path cross again .

Reviewed 30 December 2019

I had the opportunity to try paddle boarding for the first time with yati. He is a fantastic teacher and a great guy who embodies Costa Rica's slogan of pura vida. I would highly recommend doing a tour with him, especially a sunset tour. There are few things more magical then paddleboarding into the sunset. Thanks Yati :)

Date of experience: December 2019
yatior, Manager at La Tribu Stand Up Paddle, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2019

bro, what a blessing to have you visited, pure vida

Reviewed 26 August 2019

Stand up paddle with Yati was amazing. We have done SUP on vacations before but the experience with Yati is SO much more. Yati’s tour not only explores the beauty of the ocean and its surroundings but is also a journey of healing and finding peace connecting with nature. Yati is a wonderful and special guide in this way. His equipment is top notch and so is his guidance. My kids loved it even more than my husband! Highly recommend this once in a lifetime experience. Thank you Yati ❤️

Date of experience: August 2019
yatior, Manager at La Tribu Stand Up Paddle, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2019

wow, so happy to hear that , hope meet you again soon .