“Yummy clean and great waitress ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Anthony's Pancake House
Ranked #10 of 67 Restaurants in Lockport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

The three of us LOVED our visit. My husband had a Ruben loaded with corned beef. He loved it. His Aunt who is 91 had Ruben with sweet potato fries and I had a cube steak poor boy. We all loved the food and our waitress was very very nice. Her name was Megan but I am sure they are all nice. We all got a cup of soup and our sandwich and the fries were a small additional charge. We three were all stuffed and brought home leftovers. We used to go to the restaurant that was there forty five years ago. So when we saw there was a restraunt there again we went for it lol. It was a wise choice. Senior Advisor PJB.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We met my brother and sister-in-law there for breakfast. Our first time. It was very nice, the food was good, and the waitress was also very nice. Would go there again!

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Went for breakfast. Prompt, friendly service. Good selection. Fresh food. Generous portions. Recommended!

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Breakfasts are good quality, quantity and reasonably priced. I specifically like the fact that they use ham off the bone in the omelets and fresh mushrooms not canned.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

Every time I visit the Lockport area, I brunch here with a group of lovely ladies. I was born and raised in Lockport and Anthony's reminds me very much the types of places we ate at back in the 60's. The l place is older but clean spacious. The servers are always nice and attentive. They one had in Oct 2016 was a young man who excellent at his job. He went way beyond what was expected. I love their food....always homemade and delicious. And the menu has tons of choices very reasonably priced. I've been living the Atlanta area for 31 years now we don't have any privately owned, family type restaurants out in the suburbs. Maybe that's why this place appeals to me so much. Keep up the good work Anthony's. I appreciate you.

1  Thank 843judys