An amazing location for a night in Madison. Great location for accessibility to State Street, Monona Terrace, and the Capital. The front desk staff was extremely helpful and kind. The vallet drivers were quick and efficient. Our room was a king sized suite and was great. We had a gorgeous view of the Capital! I would really recommend upgrading. It was a romantic and fantastic night. If I were to criticize the hotel for anything it would be the light in the bathroom was just slightly challenging to find when we first got there. The other would be that it was a game night and there were a lot of people on the Capital Square that night and we could head the "rowdy" ones who who celebrating the Badger victory.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Park Hotel stands as a reflection of Madison's history and growth as a city. The only hotel on Madison's Capitol Square, Best Western Premier Park Hotel is an icon of hospitality and a true symbol of downtown Madison. The Capitol Square is home to such popular seasonal attractions as the Dane County Farmer's Market, Art Fair on the Square and Concerts on the Square. Only blocks from the University of Wisconsin, Madison campus, Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired Monona Terrace Convention Center, Overture Center for Performing Arts, and the Kohl Center, Best Western Premier Park Hotel is your best way to experience the best of Madison. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your Best Western Premier Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn On The Park Hotel Madison
- Best Western Hotel Madison
- Best Western Madison
- Madison Best Western