1,012 results
All reviewsuw hospitalinn townershuttle servicefree shuttlebest westernswithin milesbreakfast buffetgreat place to staybadger gamebed was very comfortablecamp randallclean roomsconvenient locationstaff was friendlystate streetsurgerycampus
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Very nice hotel. Would recommend that they come a bit in price, for those who have family in the VA Medical Center or the University Hospital. Might want to reconfigure their bathrooms. The bathroom door can not be opened all the way, it hits the toilet and the door did not lock.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jenny O, Manager at Best Western PLUS InnTowner Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Thank you for your feedback Carrie. I will pass along your concerns. We hope you enjoyed your stay otherwise, see you soon!

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Very nice décor, clean, and the staff is very customer service oriented. The main elevator did not function upon check-in, but was running the next day. Coffeepot in my room did not work...regardless of what I did with it (moved it from outlet to outlet)!

The hot breakfast buffet is much better than most hotels/motels (there doesn't seem to be any other breakfast place within close proximity). A great way to start the day. Thank you Inntowner!

PS: There was a little confusion about my reservation, but the manager corrected the error and my bill. Kudos!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Jenny O, Manager at Best Western PLUS InnTowner Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2016

Thank you for the review. Our apologies about the coffee maker, but we are glad you enjoyed the rest of your staff and found the staff to be so accommodating! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 20 July 2016

I highly recommend the Best Western Plus Inn Towner in Madison. It's great location, fine staff and excellent facilities helped make it an incredible stay! An extra thanks to my favorite bartender, Will!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Keith S, Manager at Best Western PLUS InnTowner Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2016

Thank you for the great review! I will pass along your complements to Will.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

In for a quick trip and no need for luxury so this place fit the need definitely. Was pleasantly surprised though - much better than what I expected. I have not stayed in a Best Western for many years so I was unsure what to expect, but again pleasantly surprised. In short, here are a few pros and cons:

Pros:
-pretty lobby, staff very nice
-great free breakfast
-inexpensive
-great location to campus
-great coffee shop right across street
-down the street from couple of restaurants
-free shuttle within 2 miles

Cons:
-shuttle a little inconsistent on availability
-small bathroom with door that hits toilet

I'd recommend this place for quick, inexpensive place to stay with close proximity to campus.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Keith S, Manager at Best Western PLUS InnTowner Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Tim P,
Thank you for your feed back. New doors are in the process of being ordered to address the issue of them hitting the toilet and I apologize for the inconsistency with the shuttle service. We hope you stay with us again on your next visit to Madison.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

We stayed at the BestWestern from May 19th until July 15, while Jill went through cancer treatment at UW Hospital and then a few weeks recovery. During that time Jill lost her urge to eat and drink much of anything. The rooms were very nice and cleaned daily and the food at the restaurant was great too. They had a free breakfast buffet every morning and the restaurant reopened at 500 until 1000 for those wanting to eat supper. Because I was so busy helping Jill I did not take the time to use their indoor swimming pool or exercise room. They had a 24/7 shuttle service to UW hospital and also took guests to the airport and other areas. We also had a free USA today every day to keep up on news.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jenny O, Manager at Best Western PLUS InnTowner Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2016

Thank you Joseph. I'm so glad we could provide some comfort during a difficult time for you and your family. Well wishes to all of you.