“Who ate my sandwich ”

Ranked #15 of 1,083 Restaurants in Madison
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Tried my first turkey sandwich here in December and loved every bite of it. Just revisited for another sandwich and still loves every bite of it.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We came for lunch: one sandwich, one warm salad, and one cold salad. All were wonderful! Vibrant and cozy space.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

This is a very nice breakfast and lunch dining spot -- clean, lots of seating, and spacious. Interesting menu with lots of intriguing choices.I went for the standards -- eggs and sausage -- and was wowed by the potatoes!! Prices are on the high side -- I thought I was back in DC.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I ordered a short stack of pancakes, a side of bacon, and an Iced Black Tea. Everything was delicious and staff were phenomenal. I definitely recommend checking this place out!

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Was recommended by friend living in Madison and she was right! One of the best breakfasts I have had in a long time. Pancakes were delicious. Definitely worth a visit. I will be returning! This morning in fact!