“Very Authentic and Delicious”
Review of Banzo

Banzo
Ranked #96 of 1,083 Restaurants in Madison
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 21 July 2017

We ordered carry out from Banzo and got the F-Bomb, as well as the beef kebab, both on pita bread. It only took about 10-15 minutes and the food was very, very good. Both my husband and I have had the opportunity to enjoy kebabs in Europe and we felt these were very good facsimiles of what we had while we were there. The restaurant itself is not very big, but does have a nice patio on which you can eat when the weather cooperates. We felt that the price was very reasonable for how much food we got and would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for some authentic kebabs and falafels.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I'm a vegetarian and when my brother and sister in law told us about this place I was very excited to go. The food was very good. We got the cauliflower tempura as an appetizer and that was the best fried cauliflower I've ever had!
I had a glass of wine and my husband had a sangria.
I had the falafel over salad. The server was very friendly and patient.
The atmosphere is cute and artsy.
The only drawback is we spent almost 80$ on lunch for a family of four. We did get two glasses of alcohol and an app though.
You bus your own table so there's not the additional price of a tip. Or not a large one at least.

1  Thank Danielle M
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Large covered outdoor deck. With plenty of seating outdoors. Nicely decorated inside. Good food. Order at the counter.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Kind of a quirky little restaurant but we ordered various things for a party of 4 and everyone loved their food. Everything was really tasty, excellent falafel and the thing that stood out is that ingredients seemed fresh and the food freshly made, not re-heated. Mediterranean food always make me feel good and especially when it's well prepared. Prices seemed a little on the high side, yet worth it when the food is this wonderful.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

I've tried falafels once or twice before and never really cared for them. But my wife got me to try a Banzo falafel at Taste of Madison and wow was it good. We've since gone back to Banzo on Sherman and I've had the f bomb pita sandwich and it's delicious. So many flavors and creamy sauce and it is just a treat to eat it.