“Joy Birthday Dinner”

Naples 15
Ranked #2 of 1,083 Restaurants in Madison
Price range: US$8 - US$60
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: My desire is to transmit joy,and emotions to others through food, in exactly the same way you share at your home with your family and friends, and share my cuisine and my Neapolitan Culture with sincerity and passion. Thank You, Chef Salvatore Di Scala Il mio desiderio e trasmettere gioia ed emozioni agli altri attraverso il cibo, esattamente nello stesso modo in cui si condivide a casa con la famiglia e gli amici, e condividere la mia cucina e la mia cultura napoletana con sincerita e passione. Grazie, Chef Salvatore Di Scala
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Very accommodating and friendly owner. Went out of his way to make the evening special. Only negative was waitress and her lack of training but excellent meal outshone that.

1  Thank Tim L

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Just the very best of EVERYTHING you'd ever want in a restaurant!!! From the absolutely great website to arrival at the place , it's all the best!

Located in a very nondescript building front as you walk in to the restaurant you know it's going to be delightful!

A brief listing of why:
The wood fired oven in view
Drippy candles on the table
Delicious smells from everywhere from the cristy oil and herb breads to fresh basil
Handsome bar
The service-McKenzie was our server and she was AMAZING! Talk about someone with a love passion and commitment to her job here at Naples 15, she's the real deal!!!

Our food was magnificent!! I had the rocket pizza and my husband had one of the ziti dishes which was equally phenomenal!!excellent wines!!!
A special plus was when I got to converse with one of the family waiters at the wood fire ovens! What a gentleman!!!

Love love love this place! Another thing Tony Bennett and I have in common!!!!!

1  Thank Bruce and Mary S
Reviewed 30 August 2017

On a recent trip to pick up our daughter from UW Madison we went early to enjoy dinner somewhere near the Capital. We ended up at Naples 15 and were very glad we did.

We arrived at 7:45 pm on a Tuesday and the place was still quite full. We were able to immediately get seated however. Our waitress was wonderful. We had a very good time talking with her about the menu, the restaurant and life in Madison. She made us feel very welcome at Naples 15.

We had decided before entering to go with a pizza. In looking through the menu it made it VERY hard for me to stick with that choice. I have at least 5-6 items that I believe that I MUST return to try.

WE went with the ensalata and the "O paese do sole", which is a sweet pepper pizza to which we added Italian Sausage. It was excellent!! The crust was very tasty and the ingredients burst with flavor. I am a fan of italian sausage, add their's was very, very good.

For dessert we went with the Baba which is a small pastry saturated with rum and filled with fresh pears, & cream. Once again, it was a very good choice.

I can see why this is the number one Italian restaurant in Madison on Trip Advisor.

We will be back as I must try the GNOCCHI ALLA SORRENTINA, PACCHERI ALLA PESCATRICE, PACCHERI ALLA PESCATRICE, VITELLO ALLA FERDINANDO II and the CHATEAUBRIAND

My compliments to the owner and chef and his entire staff.

Jim and Delmy Geiger

1  Thank Jim and Delmy G
Reviewed 27 August 2017

No better food or atmosphere in Madison than Sal's Naples 15. We celebrated our 20 year anniversary here last year, and we took our UW Madison sophomore here last week with 6 of her friends at a table for 9. No matter if it is a casual dinner or a special anniversary or birthday, the food never disappoints. Naples 15 is incredible and the menu is filled with secret family recipes-I'm not a meatball girl but I cannot tell you how incredible these meatballs are...I am actually salivating typing this review! The atmosphere is amazing. Cozy, eclectic and quaint. You are having an authentic experience in a restaurant that makes you feel as if you have come to dinner at your favorite Italian friend's house. I never choose anything off the menu, I just ask Sal to make me something amazing.... and it always is. His Gluten Free pasta is made in his kitchen and it is the best we have ever had. The calamari is insane, and the wine menu is top notch. If you are lucky, Sal will come out and serve you complimentary champagne.... where he uses his saber to literally slice off the top of the bottle before serving. Eating here is an experience, not a meal. LOVE THIS RESTAURANT. LOVE SAL.

1  Thank Gwme
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Pizza was delicious and a good value at $17. Pasta was way overpriced almost $40 for ravioli?! Service was mediocre. Restaurant is cluttered and dirty. Decor is junky.