US$133
Book now, pay at stay
US$135
US$126
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$276
US$240
  • Pool
US$129
US$118
ClarionHotels
Best Western East Towne Suites(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$88
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$157
US$230
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$263/night.

Radisson Hotel Madison(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$102
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$271
US$250
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$106
US$95
All reviewsho chunk casinohot tubwafflesbiscuits and gravygreat ratemorning breakfastmadison wiaverage hotelgreat place to staythe room was nicemini fridgecoffee makerthe breakfast areafree breakfastmadison areacerealsofa
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Staff were so nice. I slept like a baby. GM was very accommodating to every need. Pool was open for me when I got off work at 4am. It felt like home. $10 match play were awesome. We won $150 on the games in the lobby. Breakfast person was always willing to go the extra mile in making sure I was in need of food or juice even after the kitchen was closed. Great Job!!!

Room Tip: King Bed with sofa couch felt like home
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Ingrid R, Manager at Magnuson Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

I am so glad to hear that your stay went well, and my staff were accommodating. We try our hardest to create a unique, friendly home away from home for all of our guests, so I am glad that we succeeded with your stay.

Thank you so much for your review, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

My friend and I stayed here for a night. The hotel is easily accessible by car, though a bit outside of Madison. The room was clean and we were quite happy with it. The guy checking us in at night was either very nervous, drunk or had a medical condition, I couldn't tell. Maybe it was also just his first day on the job. He repeated himself constantly and I felt like something wasn't right with him. But he was friendly and everything was fine.

The next morning we went to have breakfast at 5 minutes after 10, only to find out that breakfast is served only until 10. The employee was extremely friendly and asked us what we wanted and we still got everything. This is not normal for other hotels in this price range. Thank you!

We only stayed here one night, but I still liked it. Except for the slot machines in the entrance hall, that's a bit out of place.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Ingrid R, Manager at Magnuson Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Hello Christian,

Thank you very much for your response. I believe the employee that was working that night, was working on very little sleep, so this may have been the issue. I do apologize for this confusion.

Other than this, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay, and hope you will be back in the future.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Easy to find using GPS. It is a bit outside of Madison city. Adjacent to Harley Davidson. Checkin and out was super easy - friendly front desk staff. Our room was large and clean with a comfy bed, refrig and a few toiletries. Upon checkin we each received $10 vouchers for the casino up the road. At night the path is darkly lit and did not feel safe so we drove over instead of walking. Breakfast was included in our stay - large open area with plenty of tables and seating. Hot and cold options of eggs, cereal, yogurt, and even a pancake machine. The guy who looks after this area could not be more nicer. You can tell how he enjoys his job and was so kind to everyone. There are a few areas that could use some sprucing up and a bit of a musty smell but overall this was a nice place to stay while driving through Wisconsin.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Ingrid R, Manager at Magnuson Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Thank you so much for your review of the property. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Clean rooms, nice big king size beds, $10 match play for the casino next door, convenient to the highway, reasonable rates, free breakfast, eggs, sausage, waffles, etc. My go to hotel when I'm working in the area

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

I am so glad you loved the hotel. When you come back next, you will see all new custom nightstands, desks, dressers, and headboards! We are sure you will love the rooms even more! We will see you next time, and thank you so much for the fabulous review.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I asked for a refund because the stay was awful. The person who checked us in was very nice, but she charge my credit card TWICE. she gave us a discount for 50% off, it was her gesture for our first time being there which was so nice. but then I did my bill and she charged my card again 3 days AFTER we stayed there. I called many times and no one has taken my word into consideration. Not to mention, it is highly illegal to process a card after they check out, its without permission. I will not stay here, and I advise anyone going to Madison to not stay here either. I am so upset and couldn't believe the way I got treated even by the manager. Her attitude was out of line, and kept denying it. I have the bank statements saying I was charged twice. How rude, I do not want to stay here again or see anyone go through the frustration I have.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ingrid R, Manager at Magnuson Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

I am very sorry you felt you were treated poorly. I do remember this situation, and your card was not charged twice. You had stated that an employee here had offered you 50% off your stay at check in, but after listening to the video/audio, this did not take place.

We are one hundred percent dedicated to the comfort and satisfaction of each and every guest that stays with us, and had your card been double charged, we would have definitely fixed the issue. We did not charge your card after your stay.

The manager is the individual who checked you in, and spoke with you over the phone when you had called about the discount and what was charged to your card. The rate that was charged to your card, was the amount that you booked it on booking.com.

Sorry you felt you had a poor experience once again.